Edit: I now have an American Genesect, but on the off chance someone comes along with a Japanese one they're willing to trade I'm leaving this list here.
I spent most of this year travelling and managed to miss out on the Genesect event! Luckily I've been saving up special Pokemon as bargaining chips for just this kind of eventuality. I'm looking for a legit Genesect from any region. Japanese and untouched are preferred but if I can't get those I'll live. In return I can offer you your pick of the following:
- Foreign (Japanese) Dittos from any generation.
- Anything breedable. Other than Genesect I have a complete living Pokedex; let me know what you want and I can get you an egg/hatchling. Please note that my Pokemon games are all in Japanese. If I hatch your Pokemon on one of my games, it will have a Japanese name.
- One of the following Event Pokemon, all completely untrained:
- - Japanese World Championships 2010 [Shiny] Eevee, Lv50, Hardy.
- - US Mystery Mew, Lv10, Modest.
- - Japanese Shokotan [Shiny] Pichu, Lv30, Jolly.
- - Japanese Crown [Shiny] Raikou, Lv30, Rash.
- - Japanese Crown [Shiny] Entei, Lv30, Adamant.
- - Japanese Crown [Shiny] Suicune, Lv30, Relaxed.
- - Japanese Colosseum Celebi, Lv10, Timid.
- - Japanese Pokemon Global Link Promotion Croagunk, Lv10, Adamant.
- - Japanese Pokemon Global Link Promotion Togekiss, Lv10, Bold.
- - Japanese Winter Holiday Darkrai, Lv50, Modest.
- - Japanese Pokemon Global Link Promotion Arceus, Lv100, Calm.
- - Japanese Movie Arceus, Lv100, Calm.
- - Japanese Birthday Audino, Lv30, Calm.
- - Japanese Pokemon Smash! Zoroark, Lv50, Quirky.
- - Japanese Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Lv15, Sassy.
- - Japanese Movie Keldeo, Lv15, ??? (Not yet collected from the in-game Pokemon Center, so I can reset for the nature of your choice.)
Let me know if you want stats or movesets for anything listed. I can also draw Pokemon for you to sweeten the deal, if you like that sort of thing.