Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

  1. #16
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)

  2. #17
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)
    Okay, timid Togepi :D I don't think I can get Nasty Plot on it though, sorry :/
    I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  3. #18
    Pokemon Breeder Crazyyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    @Hound00med; I have the Gligar w/ Immunity. I would just need to breed her. Im not looking for anything really so you can surprise me if you want. Anything nicknamed would be great. ^^

    3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

  4. #19
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)
    Okay, timid Togepi :D I don't think I can get Nasty Plot on it though, sorry :/
    I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.
    If you can't get Nasty Plot on it, can you make it a female Timid Togepi w/ Serene Grace then, please? :D

  5. #20
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)
    Okay, timid Togepi :D I don't think I can get Nasty Plot on it though, sorry :/
    I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.
    If you can't get Nasty Plot on it, can you make it a female Timid Togepi w/ Serene Grace then, please? :D
    Sure. I can try. Could you get the DWF Poliwag to be bold and the DWF Vulpix to be Timid? The other two I don't mind what nature they are ^^ If you could, that would be awesome!! :D

    Oh, oh! I just remembered that I have a Togepi with Nasty Plot on gen 4. So I just have to level it up into a Togetic and then breed it. Female one with Serene Grace right? :D This might take a bit longer though.
    I was wondering what natures were your hidden ability legendaries? :D

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  6. #21
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    I have a Bold Poliwag, but I don't know how long it'd take to get a Timid Vulpix..

    I don't mind what gender the Togepi is if it has Nasty Plot, but if you can't get it, I'd need it female please :D

    And:

    Tornadus: Hardy
    Thundurus: Adamant
    Landorus: Sassy
    Dialga: Rash
    Palkia: Relaxed
    Giratina: Quirky

  7. #22
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    @Hound00med Awesome! :D Okay, then that's alright, any would be fine as long as it has it's hidden ability,lol. I know it's kinda a pain to breed for natures, no worries ^^

    Okay, which one would you want more? I'm guessing Nasty Plot Togepi? :P I'll just breed whichever one you want the most :)
    Since I have to go nature and ability breeding, would you mind breeding me a DWF Foongus and/or DWF Meowth too?
    Let me know what you think.
    Thank you :)

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  8. #23
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Okay well you can have the Bold Poliwag and I'll just get you any other Vulpix :D

    Timid, Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot,
    Timid, Flash Fire Houndour
    Rash Chlorophyll Seedot
    Any Teddiursa

    For:

    Bold, Swift Swim Poliwag
    Drought Vulpix
    Regenerator Foongus
    Unnerve Meowth

    Is that right? :o

  9. #24
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    Okay well you can have the Bold Poliwag and I'll just get you any other Vulpix :D

    Timid, Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot,
    Timid, Flash Fire Houndour
    Rash Chlorophyll Seedot
    Any Teddiursa

    For:

    Bold, Swift Swim Poliwag
    Drought Vulpix
    Regenerator Foongus
    Unnerve Meowth

    Is that right? :o
    And a DWF Nidoran or Corsola too, please? Any of those two would be fine :D

    I just checked a Houndour and it's male, timid, Flash Fire, with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed, with relatively superior potential, with the egg-moves Nasty Plot, Pursuit, and Thunder Fang :D

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  10. #25
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Sure, I've got those two bred from earlier anyway, so that's fine :)

    That sounds perfect, thanks :D

  11. #26
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Niethel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    EDIT: I literally just posted this and refreshed the page and kinda got ninja'd by the person who posted above me. :P Oh well, no worries, you can accept her offer rather than mines, I don't mind :)
    Great minds think alike? :D;;

    @Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly can't offer so awesome a Houndour as =ミズゴロウ. (Without doing a bit of breeding, that is) And I wouldn't want to cheat him out of a chance to trade with you ^ ^;
    You still wanna trade that Tepig for DWF Vulpix? :o

  12. #27
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    @Hound00med; i have a moxie hera i can breed for you

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  13. #28
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Villain View Post
    @Hound00med; i have a moxie hera i can breed for you
    THat'd be awesome.. WHat do you want in return? :)

  14. #29
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Villain View Post
    @Hound00med; i have a moxie hera i can breed for you
    THat'd be awesome.. WHat do you want in return? :)
    anything not fussed

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  15. #30
    Registered User Hound00med's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Villain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Villain View Post
    @Hound00med; i have a moxie hera i can breed for you
    THat'd be awesome.. WHat do you want in return? :)
    anything not fussed
    I'll give you a Pokérus infected Pokémon :o .. If you don't have that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •