GEN V: Looking For Female DW Pokemon

Thread: Looking For Female DW Pokemon

Default Looking For Female DW Pokemon

Hi, I really want a few DW pokemon to finish up my team and a few others for the sake of having them. These are the ones i would like:
    Slowbro
    Venesaur
    Dragonite
    Gliscor
    Politoad
    Ninetails
    Vaporeon
    Sableye
    Pikachu
    I'm relatively new to black and white so i dont have much to trade but i can breed anything with perfect IVs and i can definitely makeit worth your while if you want to trade me in 4th Gen. Please comment with what you have and what you would trade me for it.
    Pearl FC= 4040-0235-8647
    Black 2 FC= 4556-8756-2895

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking For Female DW Pokemon

I could breed you a DW Vulpix and Poliwag. The trade will have to wait until tomorrow, since I'm doing a bit of computer maintenance (that and recharging my main DS), but I could get you Vulpix and Poliwag so you can evolve them whenever you want. I could even provide you with the King's Rock and Fire Stone needed for them (especially the latter, since I have 30+ of them). Do you have a Wobbuffet and Belsprout? IVs don't really matter to me, but I prefer the normal versions over the DW versions. Is that doable for you? Let me know when you can.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

I do in fact have a wobbufet but im afraid i dont have a bellsprout
    Pearl FC= 4040-0235-8647
    Black 2 FC= 4556-8756-2895

Blog Entries

In that case, do you have either a Murkrow, Ekans, Gastly, Teddiursa, Ponyta or either of the Nidorans? They will do as well. VM or PM me to go over any trade details (I'm quicker to notice that). Let me know when you can.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Pokemon Master's Degree! Pikmin1211's Avatar

Do you have any of the Kami trio or a Suicune or a Raikou?
    If so, what level / nature are they / is it?
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/lucario - Smogon on Lucario
    http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game - Click here if you like SSB!
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby - Click here if you like competitive Pokemon!

I have DWF Dratini. Did you get vulpix or poliwag DWF? If so, I'd like to trade for some if you wouldn't mind hatching some more females with the DW ability?

I have a dw extremespeed dratinis, gligar, poliwag, and bagons and vulpix. all female.
    Last edited by Jacobo375; 20th January 2013 at 01:10 AM.