GEN V: Looking for female DW Eevee

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shadowshrub

Thread: Looking for female DW Eevee

Default Looking for female DW Eevee

Hello guys,

Like I said in the title I would like a female dreamworld eevee. I have other dreamworld pokemon I can trade, and I also am willing to trade some cloned shinies [ Liepard, Herdier, and vulpix](I got them legitimately).

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

Default Re: Looking for female DW Eevee

Are you interested in this Eevee? I clone and RNG abuse. You can have it for free. I don't need anything.

Eevee | Alice 57098
    Female | Timid | Anticipation*
    Synchronoise, Yawn, Stored Power, Wish [HP Fighting 70]
    31 | 2 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
    Fully Redistributable
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

I would love that eevee. Are you available to trade tonight? My friendcode is 0047-1860-9723

Yep, I can trade right now or anytime within the next 20 minutes before I go to bed.
    Alice 4427 0779 7726
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Great! I will in the trade room!

Sure thing, enjoy the Eevee! You didn't need to give me anything nice lol.
    [cssc=rules][h1][cd="width: 700px; background-color: #transparent; padding: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 20; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; font-size: 28px; font-family: cambria; text-shadow: #131921 1px 1px 1px;"]Trade Corner Rules[/cd][/h1]
    If you are confused by a term used in the rules or simply have a question, check the Glossary/FAQ or contact TwilightBlade

Quick Links
    [alink id="mr"]Main Rules[/alink id] || [alink id="f"]FAQ[/alink id] || [alink id=gl]Glossary [/alink id] ||[alink id="bl"] Pokémon Blacklist[/alink id]

Follow PokéCommunity Rules [a id]mr[/a id].
    However, we do not enforce the 25 character limit, 4 word rule, nor bump rule.

Hacked Pokémon are prohibited.
    Check the [alink id="hack"]Glossary section[/alink id].

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon each.
    If you have less than 10 offers or less than 10 requests, use the Quick Trade Thread.

There will be ONE THREAD per person.
    Each person gets one Trade Thread to offer all Pokémon and services. Contact a Trade Corner Moderator if you need to edit the Thread's title, close your Thread in order to make a new Thread, or merge/delete posts to aid your layout.

Cloning Services are not allowed.
    To avoid users from having Pokémon stolen, you cannot offer/request cloning services in this forum. If you choose to do so through VM/PM, be careful, as we are not responsible for stolen Pokémon. Generally, cloned Pokémon themselves can be traded.

Regarding Event Pokémon...
    Only trade official Event Pokémon, as indicated by: Bulbapedia, Pokemon Secure or Serebii.
    - The following Events are prohibited: Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Fan Made Events, Pre-released events, and Korean Events in Gen 4 (Transferred to Gen 5 is okay)
    - The following shiny Pokémon are prohibited: 10 ANIV Events, non-preset shiny NDS Wondercard Events, MYSTRY Mew, Ageto Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Negai Boshi Jirachi, Arceus, Victini, Castelia City Zorua, Lostlorn Zoroark, Reshiram, Zekrom
    - The following Dream World Pokemon are prohibited: If the Pokemon is not on this list, it is not released yet via Dream World!

Regarding IV/EV Shops...
    At least 5 Pokémon offered must have your OT/ID. Filler Pokémon do not count.

Regarding giveaways...
    - Unless you have explicit permission from the Pokémon's owner, do not give away another person's Pokémon.
    - Please do not have "guess a number" or "guess my favorite Pokémon" games, as they tend to generate spam.
    - You may give away Pokémon within your Trade Thread. If you want to create a separate Giveaway Thread with 10+ freebies, please temporarily close your old shop. We love you, but we really don't need you twice on the first page. :)

Only discuss Wi-Fi Trading.
    Do not mini-mod or backseat mod (e.g. posting "this should be closed" or "this belongs in Quick Trade"). Do not flame others. Do not post your life stories.

Trade only Pokémon for Pokémon
    You may not trade Pokémon for money, merchandise, video games, trading cards, collectibles, Wiipoints, Neopet points, etc. Keep trading within the actual Pokémon games.

On Thread Revival...
    You may bump your own Trade Thread if your shop is on page 3 or later. In this instance, you may double post.

[a id]f[/a id]
    [/cssc]
    [cssc=rules]
    [h1][cd="width: 700px; background-color: #transparent; padding: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 20; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; font-size: 28px; font-family: cambria; text-shadow: #131921 1px 1px 1px;"]Frequently Asked Questions:[/cd][/h1]
    How does one trade here?
    To trade, check someone's Trade Thread, and see if they have what you want. If you cannot find a Pokémon or item, try using the Search Function. If that does not work, try using the Quick Trade Thread. If one wants to trade multiple Pokémon, create a Trade Thread!

What can I include in my Trade Thread?
    In addition to the required 10+ different species Pokémon offered and 10+ different Pokémon species requested, you can include breeding services, leveling up services, EV training services, tradeback services, items, giveaways, etc.

Why can I not have more than one active Trade Thread?
    This is to reduce clutter. You may bump your own shop, even if your shop is considered dead. Alternatively, you can delete your last post in your shop and then post again without any penalty.

Can I run a Trade Thread with a Partner?
    Yes; just work things out with your partner(s).

How do I know if my Pokémon is hacked?
    Many resources and helpers are available. First, check if the Pokémon is listed in the [alink id="bl"]Blacklist[/alink id]. Also, post in the Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread for assistance. Alternatively, you may post its information in the Quick Q&A Thread. If you want further evaluation, feel free to contact TwilightBlade.

What if I unknowingly offer/trade a hacked Pokémon?
    Relax! If is an accident, then a WiFi Moderator will issue a PM warning. Either way, you must remove the hacked Pokémon, refund whoever else has received it, and possibly provide its information to a Wi-Fi Moderator so the hacked Pokémon is added to the Pokémon Blacklist.

What if I deliberately offer/trade a hacked Pokémon?
    Depending on the amount of hacks and the severity of your offense, you may either receive a warning or a 1 point infraction that lasts 1 month.

What if someone scams me?
    Report the user. However, PokéCommunity dubs itself in no way responsible for scams, Pokémon steals in trades, etc. If a stranger is asking to temporarily hold your Pokémon through a trade, do so at your own risk. You are responsible for preventing your Pokémon from being stolen online.

What happens if I scam someone?
    You will receive a 3 point infraction that will last 3 months.

What happens if I scam many?
    You will receive a 9 point infraction (automatic ban) that will last two weeks.

What happens if I constantly make new trade Threads, despite already having one active Thread?
    You will receive a 3 point infraction that will last for 3 months. Please stick to one Trade Thread.

[a id]gl[/a id][h1][cd="width: 700px; background-color: #transparent; padding: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 20; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; font-size: 28px; font-family: cambria; text-shadow: #131921 1px 1px 1px;"]Glossary:[/cd][/h1]
    BL - Borderline Pokémon, as indicated by Smogon's BL tier list.
    CMT/CML - Check my Thread or Check my Link.
    EVs - Effort Values; a guide is located here.
    Fan Made Events - Events created by fans that are not official Nintendo Events.
    [a id]hack[/a id]Hacked Pokémon - We automatically define Hacked Pokémon as the following:

• Pokémon generated and/or altered via an external device (including PokeSav, Pokegen, Action Replay, flash carts, emulators)
    • Pokémon with ridiculously high stats (or over 510 EVs)
    • Pokémon with an illegal location (e.g. Pokemon Cartoon, Mystery Zone)
    • Pokémon with an ID number higher than 65535
    • Pokémon with date Jan. 0, 2000
    • Any Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect
    • Any shiny Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom
    • Any Celebi, Jirachi, or Arceus without an Event OT
    • Any non-Event Pokemon holding an Event ribbon (Classic/Premier)
    • Any non-Event Pokemon caught in a Cherish Ball
    • Japanese Pokémon with over 5 characters in the nickname/OT
    • Shiny NDS Events, unless preset as always shiny (e.g. Crown Raikou)
    • Shiny GBA events (exception: Eggs, Berry Fix Zigzagoon)
    • Non-event Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune with location Hoenn
    • Fan Made Events and Pre-released/Test/Demo Events
    • Korean Event Pokemon in Gen 4 (as Korean games cannot trade to other region games; this is fixed in Gen 5)
    • Gen 3&4 Legendary Pokémon with an illegal IV/Nature combination
    • Gen 3 (excluding Emerald) Roaming legends with high IVs

IVs - Individual Values, static values unique to every Pokémon; can be calculated here or here
    Legitimate - Not modified via external device [such as PokeSav or Action Replay]
    NU - Neverused Pokémon, as indicated by Smogon's NU tier list
    OU - Overused Pokémon, as indicated by Smogon's OU tier list
    PKRS - Pokerus, a virus that doubles EVs (it appears as a :| face if cured)
    RNG - Random Number Generator, which is a legit method to breed/catch high IV or shiny Pokémon; a guide is here and on Smogon
    Uber - "Super" Pokémon, as indicated by Smogon's Uber tier list
    UT - Untouched (no experience, no Pokerus, no extraneous ribbons, no changes to moveset/stats/EVs/condition, no nickname)
    UU - Underused, as indicated by Smogon's UU tier list
    [a id]bl[/a id]
    [h1][cd="width: 700px; background-color: #transparent; padding: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 20; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; font-size: 28px; font-family: cambria; text-shadow: #131921 1px 1px 1px;"]Pokémon Blacklist:[/cd][/h1]
    Do not offer any blacklisted Pokémon nor offer any Pokemon with matching OT. Instead, please release the hacked Pokémon. To submit a hacked Pokémon or to discuss discrepancies, contact TwilightBlade.

For the record, Trentp (FC: 4038 2474 1550) is banned from trading for scamming many... There may be a proper list if any more blacklisted traders arise. Thanks.

[CENTER]Quick Links
    [alink id=k]Kanto[/alink id] || [alink id=j]Johto[/alink id] || [alink id=h]Hoenn[/alink id] || [alink id=s]Sinnoh[/alink id] || [alink id=u]Unova[/alink id]
    [/cssc]
    Last edited by TwilightBlade; 30th April 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Thank you so very much Alice! I have wanted this eevee for so long!
    TwilightBlade likes this.