looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss

Default looking for adamant dratini with marvel scale

Looking for adamant dratini with marvel scale, willing to give an event, legendary or ev trained pokemon, I also have some shiny lvl 1 pokemon

Default Re: looking for adamant dratini with marvel scale

Quote Originally Posted by mii View Post
    Looking for adamant dratini with marvel scale, willing to give an event, legendary or ev trained pokemon, I also have some shiny lvl 1 pokemon
    I could breed you an adamant marvel scale Dratini. What events and shinies do you have?
    Pokemon White FC: 0648 4815 7165
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3869 6438 9106

Default looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss

Looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss, I am willing to give up to three legendaries, shinies or event pokemon

Default Re: looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss

What events do you have?

Thank you Amsey for the Shop Banner

Add Siaght on Facebook
    Follow Siaght on Tumblr

I can give one too, what do you offer?
    White 2 FC: 1421 4539 2334

Default Re: looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability and wish and seismic toss

I have quite a bit, name some and Ill tell you if I have them

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator
    Follow TwilightBlade On Twitter

I'm going to go ahead and merge these two threads since you made two request threads on the same day. Trade rules state "if you have multiple wants/offers of single Pokémon, post them all in the same thread."
    trade station
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Sorry about that, thanks.

As I said, I'm looking for a calm chansey with natural cure ability wish and seismic toss, I'm willing to give shines events and legendaries for such chansey
    Last edited by TwilightBlade; 28th January 2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: had reposted the chansey request a few hours later :(

I could probably breed you one if you give me a bit of time. Do you have a Victini, Jirachi and/or Mew?

i have all three of them, if you could get me a legit one, i could give you all three

OK, it will take couple days or so because of school but I should have one ready soon.

Chansey can only get Seismic Toss from a Move Tutor in FireRed and LeafGreen. In addition, Wish was an event exclusive move for Chansey so I have no idea how you are going to breed him one.
    Last edited by tabor62; 3rd February 2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

Check out my trade thread here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/tabor-s-bizarre-bazaar-come-take-look-see-167059/

can wish be be breedable? i already have a chansey that has wish, but i really want one with seismic toss, i dont know if it is possible to still get it

Event moves are not breedable unfortunately. Seismic toss however can be bred onto another Chansey, but only in the Gen III games.

EDIT: Actually, if you have a Chansey with Wish, I would be very interested in trading for it, are you mii. from PokeCommunity?
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

Check out my trade thread here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/tabor-s-bizarre-bazaar-come-take-look-see-167059/

yep:), im not sure if i have an UT version, but ill have to check later on, i do have a, ev trained one however

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast