GEN V: LF Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

Thread: LF Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

Default LF Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

Hello! Tomorrow's my brother's birthday and he's getting his own copy of Pokémon White. I want to trade him over a Pichu egg so he can raise the Pokémon without the boosted experience. If you're looking for something specific in return, just let me know. :) Thanks!

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Default Re: LF Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

Aww. If you're still available, (or tomorrow) I can breed a Pikachu for you, or give you a Pikachu you can breed for him. Anything in return will do. My FC is in my signature.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Okay! I'm not going to be able to anymore tonight, but tomorrow, whenever you're free, I can make the trade! I'll go ahead and breed the Pikachu for him since I need a Pikachu myself for the Pokédex. :P I'll be on pretty much any time tomorrow, so I'll PM you with my friend code and whenever you're free we can do this thang. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Okay! (yay I don't have to keep the eggs straight) I guess I'll meet up with you whenever tomorrow :)

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Oh! If you're still on tonight, we can do it? (I figured you'd already gone to bed. :P)

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Nah, I'm up for a few more hours, lol. (but thank you)

Do you mind a Raichu or Pichu instead? My Pikachu is one that's been with me since 3rd gen (aka since I was like 13), and I'm rather attached to her. JK found a second one. What's your FC?
    Last edited by Ennife; 15th May 2012 at 11:35 PM.

My friend code is 1979 5600 3434. I'll add you right now and hop online. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

No problem ^^
    I've added you too and I'm on my way into the room.

Thank you so much! Sorry about it taking so long. I'm working right now and there's also people in my office bugging me. :P

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Don't worry about it, I don't mind. Thanks for the tyrogue btw. I needed a couple more of them!