GEN V: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now)

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    @AgentX; We can trade now if you want?
    Thank you!

No problem, @AgentX;! owo Thank YOU too!
    @mineowyn; Hey, you're online yes? I can quickly get rid of those HM moves on Ocealot if you want!
    @Power of Aura; don't mean to nag, but I have to be home early today, 3:45PM my time. 8D; Anytime you want to trade is good.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Faye; 20th July 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: didn't want to double post
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

yeap going into the wifi room now.

congrats on your 2500th post!

I'll be waiting in the wifi room

Thanks alot for helping with the trade back! :) And the lava cookie. Aww.. now I feel bad.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 21st July 2012 at 04:40 AM.

Don't feel bad, don't worry. xD Ocealot deserves a cookie, and it might be useful. 8D

Okay, another lovely successful day of trading! I hope to be here next Friday for more trading, but time will tell... I now have a new job AND summer classes. That means, like, zero free time. o_o; I'll see what I can do, but if I can't make it this Friday, I'll let it be known on Wednesday/Thursday. Thank you, everyone who's traded so far! Have a nice day! I'm signing off for today.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

My apologies that I wasn't available today, my schedule has been a little hectic.
    Black Friend Code: 0476 3555 8526

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

Confirmed. And the extra poke I get, can i have that dubious celebi?
    Can you trade all of these, except the mew of course, tomorrow?

@Macernox; No worries, I know how that feels! OTL Hopefully we can trade next Friday, but as always I'll try to find an earlier day to trade.

@Tyranitex; Unfortunately, I can't trade tomorrow. D8 Fridays are my free days, but I'll see if I can trade a bit earlier in the week. Most likely Wednesday, since that's when my friend will be sending me his Mew.

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

Thats fine. Wednesday it is then. Any particular time you had in mind?

Most likely around 12PM, that's when I have lunch. Otherwise, at 3:30PM, maybe 4PM my time. You're an hour ahead of me it seems, @Tyranitex;, so that would be 2:30-3:00 your time.

Blog Entries

Hi again, @FairyRed;! :)
    I can now get you a nicknamed Nidorina, Igglybuff, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Combusken, Blaziken, Marshtomp, Swampert, Wailmer, Clamperl x2 (one holding a DeepSeaTooth, so it becomes Huntail), Magmortar, and Gliscor. Do you still need any of those?

Ooh wow! Let's see, @AgentX;, I need all those you listed except for Igglybuff, the Hoenn Starters, and Magmortar. 8D That's 8 more Pokemon for trading! What Pokemon would you like in return?

Sorry to double-post, but I have an update for the Legendary Pokemon I'm offering. My friend's going to be handing me not only an Autumn 2010 Mew, but also a TRU Shaymin, and a Groudon from Emerald version! So...yeah!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Ooh wow! Let's see, @AgentX;, I need all those you listed except for Igglybuff, the Hoenn Starters, and Magmortar. 8D That's 8 more Pokemon for trading! What Pokemon would you like in return?
    Hmm... Do you think you could clone me a Wi-Fi Darkrai, the TRU Shaymin, the TRU Arceus, the Tornadus, the shiny Latios, and one of each Crown Beast?
    ...wow, I'm feeling like a jerk now for asking for legendaries in exchange for 8 nicknamed Pokemon...

@AgentX; You shouldn't! xD I would take nicknamed legendaries and regular Pokemon over non-nicknamed Events any day. It's a perfectly fair trade in my opinion!

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

@FairyRed;

I didn't notice until now, but would really like to trade two more Pokemon.

Kim the Electrike

FOR

Shiny Mightyena

AND

Justin the Starly

FOR

Shiny Salamence

Is that OK with you? I really would like these Pokemon.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast