LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex!

@FairyRed;

Sure.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

@FairyRed; Well, ok, I keep forgeting to breed, so this is sorta good news.

I was just checking that "Crown Beast" was what I thought it was. And, yes, just Suicune. Can I PM you the Furret thing?

Legendary Serperior by Chaos Dusknoir.
    I claimed Tails and Waddle Dee on July 2nd, 2012.
    I also claimed Luxray on July 3rd, 2012. Pokemon Black friend code: Dawn 0519 3311 2523 Black 2: Dawn 1292 7501 4298

You sure can, @Furret162;.

Okay, I can trade this Wednesday, at 3PM Alaskan time. I'll try to be ready on time.

Hi @FairyRed, sorry to bother you, but could I trade my Ocealot back to you to delete the HM moves? I'm still early in my pokemon black game and I have yet to receive those HMs so I don't want to cheat my game for now. Is it ok if you can help me delete the 3 HM moves?

When are you free for a tradeback this week?

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

@FairyRed;
    I have a Magmar, do you still need one?

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Ok! @FairyRed; your Pokemon are done! Please VM me when you can trade.

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

I can get you bellsprout and evolutions, elekid and evolutions, and wurmple and evolutions.

Okay, those who want a Mew, Mew is gonna take a while, since I accidentally traded away my last legit Mew without cloning him first. :| My friend will trade me another legit Mew, but it'll be at least a week until he's free to trade. Just a heads up for those who wanted a Mew.

Also, the earliest I can trade this week is Friday, sadly. OTL So I'll be available and ready for trading this Friday. Sorry for all this waiting, everyone. 8D;

@mineowyn; If it's a quick trade-tradeback for getting rid of HM moves, then maybe I can today at lunch time, 12PM Alaskan Time. Would that be an okay time?

@AgentX; If he's nicknamed I definitely need one. :'D What Pokemon do you want in return?

@Tyranitex; The Bellsprout family is taken care of thanks to my sister's SoulSilver game. But the rest, I'll gladly take if they're nicknamed! What would you like in return?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Okay, those who want a Mew, Mew is gonna take a while, since I accidentally traded away my last legit Mew without cloning him first. :| My friend will trade me another legit Mew, but it'll be at least a week until he's free to trade. Just a heads up for those who wanted a Mew.

Also, the earliest I can trade this week is Friday, sadly. OTL So I'll be available and ready for trading this Friday. Sorry for all this waiting, everyone. 8D;

@mineowyn; If it's a quick trade-tradeback for getting rid of HM moves, then maybe I can today at lunch time, 12PM Alaskan Time. Would that be an okay time?

@AgentX; If he's nicknamed I definitely need one. :'D What Pokemon do you want in return?

@Tyranitex; The Bellsprout family is taken care of thanks to my sister's SoulSilver game. But the rest, I'll gladly take if they're nicknamed! What would you like in return?
    Would 3pm today Alaskan Time be ok? If not, maybe Wednesday or Friday? Cause 12pm Alaskan Time is 4:00am my time.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

@FairyRed; Do you think you could breed me a Torchic? If not Torchic, Bulbasaur? Nature/gender/IVs don't matter.

D8 Aw, no, not today at 3PM, @mineowyn;... I'll try for Wednesday. I'm sorry for the wait. OTL
    @AgentX; I certainly could!

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    D8 Aw, no, not today at 3PM, @mineowyn;... I'll try for Wednesday. I'm sorry for the wait. OTL
    @AgentX; I certainly could!
    Ok sure, see ya @ 3pm wednesday!

I'm interested in the legit Arceus if it's still available. Would you be willing to trade it for Spheal or Milotic or Munchlax?
    Black Friend Code: 0476 3555 8526

@~*Lennongrad*~; Okay, since my list of shinies has updated, and I made myself confused again, here's the list of Pokemon I'll be trading to you:

Brought the total up to 59. Forgive me for mucking this up so much. @A@; Organization isn't my forte at all...

@Macernox; Yes, the legit TRU Arceus is available. :'D Is there other Pokemon you're interested in? If the Milotic, Spheal, and Munchlax all have a nickname, I could offer 2 other Pokemon in addition to Arceus.

@mineowyn; Okay, 3PM Wednesday it is! 8D; I'm so sorry for the trouble!

@AgentX; Okay, I can breed a Bulbasaur for you. Would you like a nickname for him? Or do you want him to stay at his default name?

I'll see if I can make all these trades on Wednesday along with mineowyn, but no promises so far. OTL It's been a very busy month so far. Thanks for everyone's help so far! I hope I don't confuse too many people. 8D;

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast