LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Default LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

My Friend Code
    Name: White
    Code: 4642-5942-7011

The GTS is really trying my patience as of late, and it's hard to find good deals that aren't ridiculous, or demanding 9-and-under-Zek/Resh/Etc. OTL I've made good progress in my living Pokedex of Pokemon White, but I decided I could turn to Bulbapedia for help in between GTSing.

I will admit that I have hacked my White version, but I won't give away hacked Pokemon in exchange unless you're okay with it. I don't mind receiving hacked Pokemon, as long as they have a nickname. Legit Pokemon caught and hatched in my game are perfectly harmless, as are hacked Pokemon. I've been doing this for 2 years now, so I know how to hack without breaking mine or anyone else's game.

In my Platinum game, I am able to breed and IV-breed every Pokemon that is breedable, including egg moves and the like. I've read up on Smogon's breeding guides a few years back, and I still have the info I need. Can't help you with Hidden Power, though, since that math is WAAAAAY too complicated for me to figure out.

I can also give away the following, but they will be cloned:
    -2 Wi-Fi Darkrais, 1 TRU Shaymin, 1 Autumn 2010 Mew, 1 of each Crown Beast, and 1 TRU Arceus.

-These are the legit Legendary Pokemon I can offer:

-The following list of shinies I own. If you need more info about them, let me know.

I can make PokeSav generated Pokemon, but ONLY if you are 100% fine with it AND want a hacked Pokemon. Gen 1-4 Pokemon only for now, I'm afraid. I also have every item and every berry. Specify if you want an item, or no item at all. Traded Pokemon will be holding a Rare Candy otherwise.

All that is left is Latias and Palkia.
    Last edited by Faye Scarlet; 12th August 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: updated

It'll be educational! Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex!

I hate those impossible demands clogging the GTS too.
    Currently, I have a couple extra Steelix named Lustre. I'll take care of all the non-legendary steel-types on your list, if you're willing to wait a few days. I'm interested in shiny Latios tradeback and Latias, and if you'd be willing to throw in a shiny Shieldon tradeback, that'd be awesome.

I've got a DW Sentret (Male, Frisk). Do you want it?

I'm looking for a Modest Oshawott (Male) with Torrent ability, if it's possible? I don't know what is or how to use Pokesav or RNGs, so I only want a non-hacked, non-shiny Oshawott.

Black FC:4986 0813 7950 (Jasmine)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

I can get you any starter, and almost any non-legendary from HG and BW, and even some from my Platinum that are earlier on in the game. I can also lend you any legendaries I have for data. I'm interested in anything you're offering except for arceus or Darkrai. I can nickname any as well
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can give you a nicknamed Frosslass, Arbok, Rapidash, Jigglypuff, and Golbat. In return... I was wondering, what's the lowest leveled shiny you have? @FairyRed;
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Wow, didn't expect so many responses...I'm so happy. 8D; I hope I don't mess up.

@ShinySeviper1; I've updated the shiny list, they're now arranged by level. The lowest level would be a Japanese Mienfoo, at Lv. 1. Jolly Nature, with the Regenerator ability. I've highlighted the Pokemon you're offering in red.

@mwto; I guess we can start with the rest of the Kanto starters: Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, and Wartortle. Would you like the crown beasts? I can also breed any Pokemon you're looking for.

@mineowyn; If the DW Sentret if nicknamed, I surely want him. :'D Male Modest Torrent Oshawott, gotcha! Do you want him to have a nickname?

@Iron Defense; Ooh wow, all of the steel-types on the list? :'D If they all will have a nickname, then yes, I don't mind waiting! <3 That's awesome of ya, dude! Latios, Latias, and Shieldon can all be yours, as they'll be cloned. oAo That's okay with you, yes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Wow, didn't expect so many responses...I'm so happy. 8D; I hope I don't mess up.

@mwto; I guess we can start with the rest of the Kanto starters: Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, and Wartortle. Would you like the crown beasts? I can also breed any Pokemon you're looking for.
    The crown beasts are good. Do you want them nicknamed? Also I have extra turtwigs, cyndaquills, eevees, a ponyta, and riolu's already in my boxes. All are nick nameble except for the Riolu's, though one is already nicknamed Onyx. Except for Onyx, all are level one but I can evolve them if it's not using happiness.
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"

@mineowyn; If the DW Sentret if nicknamed, I surely want him. :'D Male Modest Torrent Oshawott, gotcha! Do you want him to have a nickname?
    Yes please. Could you nickname him Ocealot? It's a dumb nickname but I think it'll sound better than Dewott when he evolves..
    Do you want to decide what nickname you'd like the DW Sentret to have? I'm the OT so I can re-nickname him anytime at Castelia City.

See you this Friday (July 6 2012) 4pm Alaskan Time?

Currently at the time of this post it reads as:
    Wednesday
    7/4/2012
    7:06 pm
    Alaskan Time

according to this website: http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/alaska_time_zone.shtml

Tell me if it's accurate.
    Last edited by mineowyn; 4th July 2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Adding Time details

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    The crown beasts are good. Do you want them nicknamed? Also I have extra turtwigs, cyndaquills, eevees, a ponyta, and riolu's already in my boxes. All are nick nameble except for the Riolu's, though one is already nicknamed Onyx. Except for Onyx, all are level one but I can evolve them if it's not using happiness.
    All right, 3 Crown Beasts it is. They'll be cloned, just to let you know. D: You're okay with clones?

Ooh, a Riolu named Onyx sounds good! May I request this list of your extra pokemon? A Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Ponyta, Quilava, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    I can evolve Espeon myself, so 2 Eevees it is.

That is an awful lot, and deserves more than the Crown Beasts! D8 Is there any Pokemon you want that I could breed for you? Or any legendary or the like?

Quote Originally Posted by mineowyn View Post
    Yes please. Could you nickname him Ocealot? It's a dumb nickname but I think it'll sound better than Dewott when he evolves..
    Do you want to decide what nickname you'd like the DW Sentret to have? I'm the OT so I can re-nickname him anytime at Castelia City.

See you this Friday (July 6 2012) 4pm Alaskan Time?

Currently at the time of this post it reads as:
    Wednesday
    7/4/2012
    7:06 pm
    Alaskan Time

according to this website: http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/alaska_time_zone.shtml

Tell me if it's accurate.
    Yep, the time zone is correct. :'D I don't think Ocealot sounds bad at all, it's so cute! <3 Yep, I can breed him, he'll be ready on Friday. And as for the Sentret's nickname...hm... Why not Stripes? That's a cute name for a cute Sentret eheh! 8U; Thanks so much! I'll add your friend code!
    Last edited by Faye Scarlet; 4th July 2012 at 11:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    All right, 3 Crown Beasts it is. They'll be cloned, just to let you know. D: You're okay with clones?

Ooh, a Riolu named Onyx sounds good! May I request this list of your extra pokemon? A Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Ponyta, Quilava, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    I can evolve Espeon myself, so 2 Eevees it is.

That is an awful lot, and deserves more than the Crown Beasts! D8 Is there any Pokemon you want that I could breed for you? Or any legendary or the like?

Anything else on the list of what you're offering except for darkrai or arceus. Do you want them nicknamed, and if so what do you want them named.

@FairyRed: okey dokey, Stripes it is!

Off-topic: Does anyone know if they change your voice in the Pokemon Wi-Fi club when you battle/trade/communicate with friends? Cause' I tried it for the first time today and it was really weird! :P

It'll be educational! Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Ooh wow, all of the steel-types on the list? :'D If they all will have a nickname, then yes, I don't mind waiting! <3 That's awesome of ya, dude! Latios, Latias, and Shieldon can all be yours, as they'll be cloned. oAo That's okay with you, yes?
    Sure, that'll be fine, thanks. I'll be out Friday, so how's Monday at noon Alaskan?

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@FairyRed Yay! I have a question. I would like PokeSav, but can you make a Pokemon look legit, and could you add EV's at level one? Thanks, if not, I'll give them for a Leavanny, and a Crustle, if possible... Thank you!!
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

I have a few extra Pokemon, in particular Lampents and Chandelures (I was trying to get one with the right nature) lying around on my PC, but I won't have access to Wifi for a while. If you desperately need them, I'll let you know when I can trade

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

omg! :D A nickname lover! I can breed most of gen I babies and give them nicknames. If you want all these I'll need time to breed them all, and what not. I also have all starter except Turtwig, and torchic available for breeding if you still need any.
    Also my fc is 0260 9640 2451, and my timezone is Central time.

Caterpie, Pidgey, Spearow, Ekans Sandshrew, Nindoran M Clefairy Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Mewoth, Poliwag Machop, Tentacool, Geodude, Slowpoke, Doduo, , Seel, Onix, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Koffing, Tangela, Horsea, Scyther, Tauros, Magikarp, Lapras, Snorlax,

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P/Pikbec

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast