LF DW Poliwag

Thread: LF DW Poliwag

Default LF DW Poliwag

Hey all, I am looking for a DW Female Poliwag with the ability Drizzle. PM me please for trade possibilities and we will see what can be done.

Default Re: LF DW Poliwag

I can get you a DWF Poliwag with Swift Swim.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

Sorry mate, the Drizzle ability specifically is for a team I am in the process of making >.< Thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Krityoo87 View Post
    Sorry mate, the Drizzle ability specifically is for a team I am in the process of making >.< Thank you though.
    Dude, a Poliwag will never get Drizzle as its ability. Only a Politoed and Kyogre does. So you have to take a Poliwag with Dream World ability (Swift Swim) then evolve it into a Politoed. Then you will have a Drizzle Politoed. :D

Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krityoo87 View Post
    Dude, a Poliwag will never get Drizzle as its ability. Only a Politoed and Kyogre does. So you have to take a Poliwag with Dream World ability (Swift Swim) then evolve it into a Politoed. Then you will have a Drizzle Politoed. :D

I apologize then, I actually did not know that. I hadn't looked at the abilities Poliwag would have, sorry. I had assumed they just kept the Drizzle all through. What would you be looking for? I would offer DW pokemon but for some reason my dream world islands will not load anymore when i attempt to access them.