GEN V: Knock knock, is there Regigigas? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knock knock, is there Regigigas?

Default Re: Knock knock, is there Regigigas?

Quote Originally Posted by make_it_worse View Post
    Do you still have time? I have to go to eat my dinner now, would you wait for me please thanks :)
    I'm actually getting ready to head out to dinner in a bit as well. Would you be available to trade tonight around 7pm EST or maybe even tomorrow?
    Pokemon White FC: 0648 4815 7165
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3869 6438 9106

Blog Entries

Just finished dinner,

Edit:
    Just wanna tell you that my mew is an event pokemon so i cant change its name
    Last edited by make_it_worse; 19th January 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Just finished dinner,

Edit:
    Just wanna tell you that my mew is an event pokemon so i cant change its name
    That's fine. I'm available to trade now through about 11 EST tonight.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

@make_it_worse; Do you mean you need a Regigigas to access the caves where Regice, Regirock and Registeel can be caught in Platinum version? They can only be access by having the Special Regigigas in your party which was obtained in an event. No ordinary Regigigas can help you as shown in the Bulbapedia page of Iceberg Ruins. The page of one of the events you needed to go to is Europe Summer Regigigas (there were events in other places such as North America as well).
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    @make_it_worse; Do you mean you need a Regigigas to access the caves where Regice, Regirock and Registeel can be caught in Platinum version? They can only be access by having the Special Regigigas in your party which was obtained in an event. No ordinary Regigigas can help you as shown in the Bulbapedia page of Iceberg Ruins. The page of one of the events you needed to go to is Europe Summer Regigigas (there were events in other places such as North America as well).
    But the three golems can be caught in black and white 2 even without having regigigas in party?

If yes: i'm sorry to red inferno since i'm cancelling the trade
    If no: i'd trade my mew with him..
    Last edited by make_it_worse; 20th January 2013 at 03:20 AM.

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - Legendary Pokémon

looks like you can get two out of the three without Unova link and you don't need Regigigas to get any of them. I have all of the Regi trio if you want to trade for the one you don't get, otherwise I guess we have to call off the trade
    Last edited by Red Inferno; 20th January 2013 at 06:55 AM.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Red Inferno View Post
    The Regigigas is legit. Do you mean you want it sent to the Gen IV games and not Gen V?
    So you're verifying that you don't have it in gen iv, if so it's ok. :), can you wait a couple of minutes because i have to find a battery to release mew from my pwalker
    Yessir, unfortunately my only Regigigas is in Gen V. I'll grab my DS and give you my FC (the White FC in my signature is outdated).
    It is impossible to send a Pokémon from Generation V games back to Generation IV games.

But the three golems can be caught in black and white 2 even without having regigigas in party?

In Generation IV there are two ways to obtain a Regigigas and the three golems. They are by using the Pal Park to transfer the three golems which were caught in Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald versions then taking those Pokémon to Snowpoint Temple to catch Regigigas or by going to one of the events I mentioned to get an event Regigigas then taking this Regigigas to specific locations in Platinum version to catch the legendary golems. I did the second method which means I have the event Regigigas but I'm sorry that I'm not interested in trading it to you. In Generation V you can do a similar method to the first method I mentioned for Generation IV because you still need all three golems in your party but you don't need to transfer them from Generations III or IV because they can be caught in Black 2 or White 2. The first thing you wrote in this thread is

I'm searching for a regigigas to activate the access to three golems, thanks..
    So I thought you wanted you catch the three golems in Platinum version. If you wanted access to their locations in Black 2 and White 2 you need all three Mystery Door keys from the Unova Link. If you wanted Regigigas in Generation IV games you should change the prefix of the thread title to Gen IV.
    Last edited by Water Max; 20th January 2013 at 07:02 AM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

The Regigigas is legit. Do you mean you want it sent to the Gen IV games and not Gen V?
    So you're verifying that you don't have it in gen iv, if so it's ok. :), can you wait a couple of minutes because i have to find a battery to release mew from my pwalker
    Yessir, unfortunately my only Regigigas is in Gen V. I'll grab my DS and give you my FC (the White FC in my signature is outdated).
    It is impossible to send a Pokémon from Generation V games back to Generation IV games.

In Generation IV there are two ways to obtain a Regigigas and the three golems. They are by using the Pal Park to transfer the three golems which were caught in Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald versions then taking those Pokémon to Snowpoint Temple to catch Regigigas or going to one of the events I mentioned to get an event Regigigas then taking this Regigigas to specific locations in Platinum version to catch the legendary golems. I did the second method which means I have the event Regigigas but I'm sorry that I'm not interested in trading it to you. In Generation V you can do a similar method to the first method I mentioned for Generation IV because you still need all three golems in your party but you don't need to transfer them from Generations III or IV because they can be caught in Black 2 or White 2. The first thing you wrote in this thread is

So I thought you wanted you catch the three golems in Platinum version. If you wanted access to their locations in Black 2 and White 2 you need all three Mystery Door keys from the Unova Link. If you wanted Regigigas in Generation IV games you should change the prefix of the thread title to Gen IV.
    Just to clarify I know we can't trade back from Gen V to Gen IV. Since I already had transferred it to my White version we would have cancelled the trade right there if his objective was to use it for Gen IV.

Blog Entries

In Generation IV there are two ways to obtain a Regigigas and the three golems. They are by using the Pal Park to transfer the three golems which were caught in Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald versions then taking those Pokémon to Snowpoint Temple to catch Regigigas or going to one of the events I mentioned to get an event Regigigas then taking this Regigigas to specific locations in Platinum version to catch the legendary golems. I did the second method which means I have the event Regigigas but I'm sorry that I'm not interested in trading it to you. In Generation V you can do a similar method to the first method I mentioned for Generation IV because you still need all three golems in your party but you don't need to transfer them from Generations III or IV because they can be caught in Black 2 or White 2. The first thing you wrote in this thread is

Just to clarify I know we can't trade back from Gen V to Gen IV. Since I already had transferred it to my White version we would have cancelled the trade right there if his objective was to use it for Gen IV.
    i'm very very sorry m(_ _)m, i thought regigigas is catched in gen v with the same method as the gen iv. i'm calling the trade off now since i can catch by myself regigigas because i have black 2 and white 2. i'm really really sorry . i'm thinking to add you as a friend to help me one day to complete my dex
    @Water Max, i also read that you have a regigigas in your party, so one day you might help me to complete my dex in the goldenrod tunnel thread(if you want to, just to give a data of regigigas).
    also, thanks for the info water max.
    you can close this thread by now mr. mod :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12