Keldeo

Thread: Keldeo

Default Keldeo

Greetings!

As you may guess, I need a Keldeo. Here are the Pokemon I have to trade:
    Events:

Legendaries:

DW Female:

In addition, I have many Abra, Skarmory, Feebas, Togepi, Zorua, and Beldum leftover from IV breeding, any breed-able Pokemon, and Ditto with perfect IVs in Attack and HP. If there's nothing you like here, I can IV breed and/or EV train as well. I also own Firered, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver, so if you want a standard legend from those games, I can get those too.

If you need more info about any of the Pokemon offer, or want to trade something other than Keldeo for one of these, just ask!

~Cwstra
    Black ID:1420-7754-5242
    3DS ID: 4768-7445-5386
    Y Friend Safari: Panpour, Gyarados, Frogadier

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Keldeo

That Shaymin and Darkrai are tempting because I missed out on the events for them, but I'm afraid I'll never trade my beloved Keldeo. He's my favorite Pokemon. Sorry... xP

But you do say I can give you something else for said Shaymin/Darkrai?

Yes indeed. If you want to post and/or PM offers to me, feel free!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Okay. I have an Oshawott egg that was supposed to be traded to someone else, but we had connection issues. If you don't want that, though, I can breed or catch a lot of other Pokemon. Just name one and I'll say if I can get it for you.

Tell you what. You can do a bit of menial labor for me. If you catch me four ditto with natures other than Bold, Lonely , Jolly, Adamant, Hasty, Lax, or Timid, I'll trade the Darkrai and Shaymin.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

@Cwstra;: Hrm, that sounds tough. I could try it, but why four Ditto when you're only trading me two Pokemon?

The Ditto thing is not really hard, just a mild annoyance. I thought that the two events would be worth four Ditto, but if it takes a ridiculous amount of time to catch them, we can work something out.

(If you wondered, I listed seven of the twenty-five natures. There's only a 28% chance of seeing a ditto with the same nature as one of mine, which increases to 32%, 36%, and 40% chances with each Ditto caught. I don't think it will take too long, and Pokemon with Synchronize can boost your chances.)

Il take a entei/suicune/raikou (1 or 3 which ever u see fit :) ) for my Gamestop keldeo UT Il be available all day today and generally after 6 pm every day :)

i also wouldnt mind that Celebi, i also have to offer a lvl 10 UT mew from Toys R US and a Ashs pikachu UT if your interested in those events :)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Don't have a Keldeo, but maybe I can get you some other Pokemon. I can get into the dream world and hopefully find you a random Ditto or two, but in exchange I'd like that Giratina.

@Kelleo: I would trade you a few random insignificant Pokes, in addition to the Shaymin and Darkrai.

@frostyfire22:I'll give you two beasts for the Keldeo. Just catch a random Pokemon to fill in for one of the beasts.

@Leavanny Duo: Sounds good. If you can't find the Ditto in the dream world, check in the Giant Chasm in Black/White 1. Lots of them there. I should know, I hunted for perfect IV Ditto there. So...many...Pokeballs...

Add Kelleo on Facebook

@Cwstra;: Oh, okay. That sounds fair. I'll see what I can do. Also, looks like Leavanny Duo got banned. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Cwstra View Post
    @Kelleo: I would trade you a few random insignificant Pokes, in addition to the Shaymin and Darkrai.

@frostyfire22:I'll give you two beasts for the Keldeo. Just catch a random Pokemon to fill in for one of the beasts.

@Leavanny Duo: Sounds good. If you can't find the Ditto in the dream world, check in the Giant Chasm in Black/White 1. Lots of them there. I should know, I hunted for perfect IV Ditto there. So...many...Pokeballs...
    ok just give me a time to trade and il be there :) out of the 3 id prefer raikou and entei :)