GEN V: Gotta Have Them All

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Have Them All

Default Gotta Have Them All

Ok, so I'm trying to get at least one form of each pokemon before the new game comes out, which is probably not going to happen, but after a lifetime of trying to catch them all I'm only like 60 away, which isn't bad if you ask me, unfortunately I can't afford White 2 and the new game when it comes out which has put me in a bit of a bind. So... here is a list of what I need. I'm still working on White, so my Gen V list will hopefully shorten. I can trade anything breedable that isn't on the list, and I'm stacked with dittos so I can probably get any nature you want with a little work.

Gen I:
    Mew
    Gen II:
    Celebi
    Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys
    Gen IV
    regigas, manaphy, shaymin, arceus
    Gen V
    Victini, Tornadus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect Reshiram
    Last edited by Dzebs48; 12th September 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Got some thanks mainly to cyberdramon

Default Re: Gotta Have Them All

I can totally help with the Gen 5 Pokémon that aren't legendaries/events. For the other Gens, I can definitely do any starters you're after, but I'll have to check to see what else I can do.

Are you able to transfer from Gen 4 to Gen 5? I only have one DS / no 3DS so I can't do transfers, but I know for sure I got all those Gen 1-4 Pokémon on my SoulSilver game (excluding legendaries). So if you could transfer from Gen 4 to 5 I could probably help you with everything that's not a legendary/event. But I have a bunch of Dream World Pokémon so I can probably still help with a big chunk. Just got to breed it all, lol.

EDIT: This is what I can provide.
    What needs to be breed (though I might decide to catch some of the Gen 5 stuff in the wild):
    Spiritomb, Kecleon, Stunky, Baltoy, Torkoal, Teddiursa, Shieldon, Snubbull, Bellsprout, Seel, Seedot, Electrike, Sawk, Pansear, Pansage, Panpour, Skitty, Cranidos, Golett, Beheeyem, Scraggy, Maractus, Vullaby, Emolga.
    What Pokémon are ready to trade (not all of these were breed / are at level one):
    Anorith, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Snivy, Oshawott, Piplup, Mudkip, Rufflet, Tynamo, Gothita, Aerodactyl, Cottonee, Zorua, Throh.

And I'd do this on Black 1.
    Last edited by cyberdramon64; 11th September 2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Platinum - Kouki: 0906 5004 9697
    SoulSilver - Duo: 0689 7605 8729
    Black - Kou: 1850 1117 9840
    Black 2 - Leia: 4642 7760 5412

Gotta Whiscash 'em All! IAmWhiscash's Avatar

I can trade a Trapinch for a Scyther egg. :)

White: 4170-6754-9631

Cyberdramon, all those you have ready are definitely ones I'll need. What are you looking for yourself?

Whiscash, I have a few lvl 1 scythers already, but can get an egg for you if you'd prefer.

I'll go ahead and take the Scyther. I can breed it myself if I want to nickname it or something. :) I can trade now. Are you available? It'll be on White 1 - my friend code is in my sig.

Here's Pokemon I don't have any data for, so getting them would be great, otherwise just trade me whatever for the rest:
    Electabuzz
    Magmar
    Aipom
    Unown
    Steelix
    Slakoth

And I found out I had a Skull fossil in my bag so I'll have one of the Pokemon I'm trading hold that so I don't have to breed a Cranidos, if that's all right with you?

Also I forgot about Gen 5 fossil Pokemon haha I totally have those too if you want them. I would have to breed them.

I could trade what I can right now whenever, and then just let you know when I'm done breeding the rest?

Ah, I need to refresh before posting...

Guys, I think I'm going to go eat in a few minutes, would like 8:30 EST be a good time for you to meet up to do any trades?

Cyberdramon, I can get you all those, but the electabuzz would have to be an elekid, and the steelix an onix unless you have a metal coat and we can trade him back and forth to get him to evolve. Also, I have soul silver, but all the pokemon were transferred up, so nothing good on it.
    Last edited by Dzebs48; 11th September 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: new posts

I might be eating around then, but if I am it'd just be 20-30 minutes and otherwise I'm around all night to trade. And I'm breeding your stuff now.

I would like...love you forever if you could help me transfer an Anorith from my SoulSilver to my Platinum but it's totally okay if you can't lol

And sorry if I missed it, but what's your Friend Code?

EDIT: Didn't see your edit, oops. The Elekid's perfectly fine. I...was a dumbass and forgot Steelix evolved from Onix. >__>; I have an Onix but no Metal Coat so oh well lol.
    Last edited by cyberdramon64; 11th September 2013 at 05:35 PM.

What do you have to trade for some of the events?

I could help you with Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus and Keldeo.

Black FC: 2796 3048 5683

8:30 EST is fine with me. I might be eating, but I should be there within around 10 minutes of that time. I'll PM you when I'm online.

I have all of the requests you guys made, so ready when you are just send me a private message. Cyberdramon, I can definitely transfer up your guys for you, but I would need to borrow a sibling's DS so probably can't tonight. MY FC is in my signature now. Whiscash, need your in game name so I can add you fully.

A_Fire_Hazard, I don't have much to offer in exchange for legendaries. :( I do have two extra Mew Twos, both Mild natured, fresh caught lvl 70 with no EVs. Other than that... I can breed anything on my list for you, with whatever nature you want. I suppose I could throw in a master ball.
    White: J-Dave 4599 5288 2266

Funemployment; After 17 years, I have caught all, but the legendaries. I feel a mix of pride and shame.

Queen of Arendelle 0silverphoenix's Avatar

Do you still need the two fossils from Gen V? I can get you both an Archen and a Tirtouga.
    I love all things Disney!!

W2 FC: 0347 7142 8369
    3DS FC: 4682 8523 1396

Thanks for the Scyther! :)

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    Do you still need the two fossils from Gen V? I can get you both an Archen and a Tirtouga.
    Yeah I could use them both, what are you looking for?
    White: J-Dave 4599 5288 2266

Funemployment; After 17 years, I have caught all, but the legendaries. I feel a mix of pride and shame.

I can trade whenever now. I didn't get everything breed...have nine left. And I did get a Tirtouga and Archen breed, but if you wanna trade with 0silverphoenix that's cool.

So I can trade what I got now or we can wait until I have everything breed, don't mind which.

And if you did do a Pokemon transfer for me, you just need one DS. See, I would trade from my SoulSilver to your Gen 4 game, then you trade that from your Gen 4 game to my Platinum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast