GEN V: Genesect, anyone?

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Genesect, anyone?

  1. #1
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Genesect, anyone?

    Does anybody have the newly released Genesect Event? All clones accepted. I don't know what to give, so just ask!

  2. #2
    Reject the status quo! Radio Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    I can give you one.
    Name: Rebel ♦ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380 ♦ Friend Safari: Beautifly, Paras, Vivillon
    Badges: 8 ♦ Pokédex: 712 Seen / 712 Obtained ♦ Medals: 109

  3. #3
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    I can give you one.
    Legit, right? What do you want for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Fire_Hazard View Post
    I could use one too, if anyone has one for trade.
    Get your own thread.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    i have one to offer.

  5. #5
    Reject the status quo! Radio Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    I can give you one.
    Legit, right? What do you want for it?
    It's legit, RNG'd by one of the Pokécheck moderators. Anything you have is fine.
    Name: Rebel ♦ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380 ♦ Friend Safari: Beautifly, Paras, Vivillon
    Badges: 8 ♦ Pokédex: 712 Seen / 712 Obtained ♦ Medals: 109

  6. #6
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    I can give you one.
    Legit, right? What do you want for it?
    It's legit, RNG'd by one of the Pokécheck moderators. Anything you have is fine.
    What do you mean by "RNG'd"? That's for breeding, right? And why do you always give me rare Pokemon?!?! XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatguts View Post
    i have one to offer.
    Thanks, but I think I'm getting one from Radio Rebel. But I'll trade if we can't.

  7. #7
    Reject the status quo! Radio Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    RNG stands for random number generator. It's the algorithm that determines what Pokémon you will obtain and what its characteristics will be at a given time under a given set of circumstances, and because computers cannot produce truly random results, one can use math to determine when and how to obtain a Pokémon so that it has the desired characteristics.

    And I always give Pokémon for free because I don't really need anything else. I have all 649 Pokémon and most of the events, and if I need anything with a specific nature, moves, etc. I can just get it myself easily. I just like helping people out.
    Name: Rebel ♦ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380 ♦ Friend Safari: Beautifly, Paras, Vivillon
    Badges: 8 ♦ Pokédex: 712 Seen / 712 Obtained ♦ Medals: 109

  8. #8
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    RNG stands for random number generator. It's the algorithm that determines what Pokémon you will obtain and what its characteristics will be at a given time under a given set of circumstances, and because computers cannot produce truly random results, one can use math to determine when and how to obtain a Pokémon so that it has the desired characteristics.

    And I always give Pokémon for free because I don't really need anything else. I have all 649 Pokémon and most of the events, and if I need anything with a specific nature, moves, etc. I can just get it myself easily. I just like helping people out.
    Hmm, ok then. When can you trade? (Your White 2 FC, correct?)

  9. #9
    Reject the status quo! Radio Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Genesect, anyone?

    I can trade now. Use the same FC as last time.
    Name: Rebel ♦ Friend Code: 2208-6003-1380 ♦ Friend Safari: Beautifly, Paras, Vivillon
    Badges: 8 ♦ Pokédex: 712 Seen / 712 Obtained ♦ Medals: 109

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •