GEN V: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default

    It's saying it lost connection with you.

    Alright, Thanks a lot :) Good luck to you.
    Last edited by GameCodeTrainer; 12th October 2012 at 06:42 AM.

  2. #17
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Yeah, sorry I forgot it wipes your Pal Pad if you use a different DS
    Sorry to rush off so quick I have college homework to do :/ thanks for the Keldeo ^^

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Yeah, sorry I forgot it wipes your Pal Pad if you use a different DS
    Sorry to rush off so quick I have college homework to do :/ thanks for the Keldeo ^^
    It's NP thanks again.

  4. #19
    Registered User Codface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    563
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.

  6. #21
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    Oh oops my bad I didn't even remember it was a cloned shaymin I'm sorry I got it so long ago do you want your Keldeo back?

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    The shaymin I gave you was one I got from another player I didn't clone it
    In that thread of yours it says you were going to clone it for him and give him back the original.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    Oh oops my bad I didn't even remember it was a cloned shaymin I'm sorry I got it so long ago do you want your Keldeo back?
    Well, if the shaymin is a clone yes, because that Keldeo is legit.

  9. #24
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    The shaymin I gave you was one I got from another player I didn't clone it
    In that thread of yours it says you were going to clone it for him and give him back the original.
    yeah no I see I didn't even remember about it being cloned so I do apologize I got it a while back but like I said if your worried about they shaymin I will trade you back your pokemon its my mistake

    Edit: If your free to trade now I'll head back in with your pokemon then

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    The shaymin I gave you was one I got from another player I didn't clone it
    In that thread of yours it says you were going to clone it for him and give him back the original.
    yeah no I see I didn't even remember about it being cloned so I do apologize I got it a while back but like I said if your worried about they shaymin I will trade you back your pokemon its my mistake
    I would like that thank you, I Like to keep my pokemon legit. I don't consider clones legit

    EDIT

    sounds good, I still have you on my pal pad I believe.

  11. #26
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Wanted: Event Shaymin preferably English one

    That Tru Shaymin is a clone. See topic link for proof.
    Well, it looks like you were right. Can't say I'm too happy since I specifically asked for no clones. Well, I guess this is a lesson to be more careful in the future....

    Well Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway, Codeface.
    The shaymin I gave you was one I got from another player I didn't clone it
    In that thread of yours it says you were going to clone it for him and give him back the original.
    yeah no I see I didn't even remember about it being cloned so I do apologize I got it a while back but like I said if your worried about they shaymin I will trade you back your pokemon its my mistake
    I would like that thank you, I Like to keep my pokemon legit. I don't consider clones legit
    Its no problem at all like I said I forgot I even got the shaymin as a clone to begin with I got it months ago so its no issue of you would like to trade back I will head back in right now

    EDIT: heading in now

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    I'm in the room

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Well thanks a lot. It's a shame that the shaymin turned out to be a clone, but thanks for being understanding and trading back

  14. #29
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Well thanks a lot. It's a shame that the shaymin turned out to be a clone, but thanks for being understanding and trading back
    no problem I'm sorry I didn't remember it was cloned can I interest you in a different pokemon for the trouble I do have some shinies that were bred that aren't cloned I can give you for free as my apology :(

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  15. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: GEN 5 Trading Gamestop Keldeo and Jirachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
    Well thanks a lot. It's a shame that the shaymin turned out to be a clone, but thanks for being understanding and trading back
    no problem I'm sorry I didn't remember it was cloned can I interest you in a different pokemon for the trouble I do have some shinies that were bred that aren't cloned I can give you for free as my apology :(
    No no it's all good, Mistakes happen as long as you didn't clone the keldeo too....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •