GEN V: Gamestop Event Keldeo

Thread: Gamestop Event Keldeo

Blog Entries

Default Gamestop Event Keldeo

The Gamestop Keldeo event is starts tomorrow and i don't live anywhere near a Gamestop could someone please trade or clone me one, i own just about every legendary pokemon(including Mew, Jirachi, and Deoxys) all of them are legit and i would exchange one of them for An Event Keldeo, my FC is in my sig.

Default Re: Gamestop Event Keldeo

You see, I got a Keldeo with a Timid nature that has "Very Finicky" characteristics. I've EV trained him like 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed before leveling him up and even before learning Sacred Sword. I can teach him to learn Secret Sword at Moon of Icurris. Do you think it would be wise to wait until Black 2 and White 2 come out? Or do I have Keldeo learned that Secret Sword move before transfer him to Black 2 and White 2? You see, I like for him to transform into his Resolution Form. Let me know when you have the chance. Thank you.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    You see, I got a Keldeo with a Timid nature that has "Very Finicky" characteristics. I've EV trained him like 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed before leveling him up and even before learning Sacred Sword. I can teach him to learn Secret Sword at Moon of Icurris. Do you think it would be wise to wait until Black 2 and White 2 come out? Or do I have Keldeo learned that Secret Sword move before transfer him to Black 2 and White 2? You see, I like for him to transform into his Resolution Form. Let me know when you have the chance. Thank you.
    Sorry i've meant to close the thread since i've already received an offer but since you've offered i'll trade you one of my legendaries for free if thats ok PM me

Quote Originally Posted by $onyhater21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Sorry i've meant to close the thread since i've already received an offer but since you've offered i'll trade you one of my legendaries for free if thats ok PM me
    Actually, I'm not here to trade my pokemon. I'm here to seek advice about my Keldeo to transform into his Resolution form and Secret Sword move. Now I'm going to ask you this one more time. Is it wise to wait for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 to come out? Or will I have to have Keldeo to learn Secret Sword move before that? Well, I just thinking if Keldeo can learn Secret Sword in BW. After BW2 comes out, then I have him to learn "Sacred Sword" over "Secret Sword". After I transfer him into BW2, then three of his caretakers to relearn "Secret Sword". What do you think?
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

@Shego; wait until bw2

Credit to Kamex for this awesome banner
    Heartgold fc: 1936-2743-9072 Name: Ty
    Black fc: 4684-7918-8434 Name: Ty

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I'd just like to remind members (new and old) that trade threads are not for asking questions or inciting discussions - especially if it's derailing someone else's thread like this is. Trade threads are simply to organise trades. If you want to ask questions about something like above, then please take it to the SQSA answer thread in the Video Games section, or a blog.

Since $onyhater21 said he meant to have this thread closed, I'll close it now.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!