GEN V: First stage wants - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: First stage wants

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: First stage wants

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    @Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.
    Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.
    Shouldn't be a problem, give me about 24 hours to sort this out?

Update: @Soulweaver, got Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Clamperl in egg form, ready to trade when you are. I thought I had a Spoink, or at least seen one but I don't. I must have seen in the DW but never brought one back. I'll get back in touch. I do have the Illumise and the Carnivine so I can breed those for you at short notice.
    Didn't get the mention for some reason, but okay. I'm still halfway through breeding, but I'll get to you as soon as I'm ready.
    E: And breeding complete.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 3rd February 2012 at 12:40 PM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Registered User Former Disco Dan's Avatar

I can provide any of those you still have as needed, lemme know what you still need and what you can offer for them

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan View Post
    I can provide any of those you still have as needed, lemme know what you still need and what you can offer for them
    Well, both the ones I still need and the ones I can offer (basically all first-forms of Pokémon I have) are listed in the first post.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Well, both the ones I still need and the ones I can offer (basically all first-forms of Pokémon I have) are listed in the first post.
    Ok, well I can provide any/all of the ones you have still listed, do you have any females with dw abilities or dittos with an iv of 31 for a stat? will also take any shiny

Blog Entries

Ok, well I can provide any/all of the ones you have still listed, do you have any females with dw abilities or dittos with an iv of 31 for a stat? will also take any shiny
    DW females: Bidoof, Taillow, Natu, Mareep, Sentret.
    High IV Dittos: nope.
    Shinies: nope, and if I did, I'd only trade them for legendaries anyway.

I'll gladly take a tailow, natu and mareep female with dw abilities, will trade everything you still need, I'll be home in about 3.5h and will need about an hour to breed copies, so anytime 4.5h+ I can trade
    I have an email addy just for trades:
    discodan.trades@gmail.com
    White FC: 2923 9413 1881
    Platinum FC: 2322 7616 6980

Blog Entries

I'll gladly take a tailow, natu and mareep female with dw abilities, will trade everything you still need, I'll be home in about 3.5h and will need about an hour to breed copies, so anytime 4.5h+ I can trade
    All of them for just three of mine? Sure, if you're okay with that yourself. I'll start breeding yours now.

All of them for just three of mine? Sure, if you're okay with that yourself. I'll start breeding yours now.
    Haha, well I like to be helpful and it's not like it's a lot of work if I already have them :)

Umm,sorry i havent been on much '-_- Im avaliable to trade in 5mins,cuz im charging my ds

Blog Entries

@Disco Dan: I've bred your Pokémon and am ready to trade whenever you are. :)

Quote Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
    Umm,sorry i havent been on much '-_- Im avaliable to trade in 5mins,cuz im charging my ds
    No worries, I can trade right now so I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi Room :p

Nyan~~~~My thing's fc deleted! --Just get me a sec to put yur FC In,Mines 1034 5717 6160

Blog Entries

Nyan~~~~My thing's fc deleted! --Just get me a sec to put yur FC In,Mines 1034 5717 6160
    You must've swapped DSes or something. Oh well, I'll be there in a moment.

Well,thnkyou for the trade,i can't do buneary or budew anymore,cuz i accidently traded them away,and i forgot to breed it X(

Blog Entries

Well,thnkyou for the trade,i can't do buneary or budew anymore,cuz i accidently traded them away,and i forgot to breed it X(
    That's okay. Thanks for the trades!
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 3rd February 2012 at 04:54 PM.

I have bred the pokemon you said you need:
    illumise, bonsly, carnivine, snubull, kecleon, spoink, castform
    tauros, budew, skitty, meditite, nosepass and spinda

I'll be hanging out in the wi-fi club as soon as you send me your fc
    Mine is 2923 9413 1881

Also obviously you'll need 8 others to trade besides the agreed upon 3, so just use whatever you want
    I have an email addy just for trades:
    discodan.trades@gmail.com
    White FC: 2923 9413 1881
    Platinum FC: 2322 7616 6980

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast