GEN V: First stage wants - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: First stage wants

I'm the lv.100 Mantyke! Erityke's Avatar

Default Re: First stage wants

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    @Erityke: I've bred your Pokémon now. Today's lectures will be over at around 5PM my time, after that I'll be available for trading all day.
    Alright, I'll start breeding now.
    I am the world's biggest Mantyke fan!
    Black FC: 0562-0653-8601

Hii Again
    I have finished breeding and transferring your pokemon i offered, ^^
    My fc is 1592-8924-8228 :) let me know when you are avaliable for trade ;)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

@lioncub: DW Natu, Horsea, Shroomish, Happiny bred.
    @AvoKitty: All these bred: Pidgey, Ekans, Oddish, Abra, Tentacool, Seel, Grimer, Drowzee, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Slugma, Magby, Numel, Feebas, Croagunk. Will be around tomorrow throughout the day.
    @Lee-Ann: Rufflet bred. It was actually ready for a while but I think I forgot it ._______.
    @Lost-Tresure: DW Natu and DW Taillow bred. The third Pokémon is still under work; I'll need to level Aggron seven levels so he can learn Iron Tail, then I can breed it onto a Mareep, which is Field/Monster.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

It turns out I traded the Meditite away on the GTS for another Pokémon... Sorry about that. I totally forgot about it! But I can still give you a Dunsparce, which I saw I have in my PC box. :)

Okay, I'm in the middle of breeding yours but I'm out shopping most off the day so I won't be able to trade until tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

@Lee-Ann: Oh, okay, that's fine too.
    @Lost-Tresure: A male Iron Tail Mareep bred, so I'm all ready now. (Also, I hadn't noticed before that my Ampharos had Plus, so while Static is probably a better ability for a male, you can choose whether you want Static or Plus.)

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Give me either but sadly my router crashed so I can't trade right now T_T

Would you mind holding them until I can get a solution to my Wi-fi problem?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost-Tresure View Post
    Give me either but sadly my router crashed so I can't trade right now T_T

Would you mind holding them until I can get a solution to my Wi-fi problem?
    Not at all, I'm not in a hurry. :p

Blog Entries

I just went through your list again, and saw that I have more Pokémon that I can offer. The ones are Nidoran♂ and Machop, who I got through the Dream World today. I'd definitely want a Natu and a Sentret, for my Pokédex. :D

(I won't be able to get them to you today, seeing as I have to breed them and I don't have my Ditto available - it's the Pokémon of mine currently in the Dream World)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Ann View Post
    I just went through your list again, and saw that I have more Pokémon that I can offer. The ones are Nidoran♂ and Machop, who I got through the Dream World today. I'd definitely want a Natu and a Sentret, for my Pokédex. :D

(I won't be able to get them to you today, seeing as I have to breed them and I don't have my Ditto available - it's the Pokémon of mine currently in the Dream World)
    That's fine, just let me know when you have them and we'll trade those then. :p Thanks for the Dunsparce!

@lioncub: DW Natu, Horsea, Shroomish, Happiny bred.
    @AvoKitty: All these bred: Pidgey, Ekans, Oddish, Abra, Tentacool, Seel, Grimer, Drowzee, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Slugma, Magby, Numel, Feebas, Croagunk. Will be around tomorrow throughout the day.
    @Lee-Ann: Rufflet bred. It was actually ready for a while but I think I forgot it ._______.
    @Lost-Tresure: DW Natu and DW Taillow bred. The third Pokémon is still under work; I'll need to level Aggron seven levels so he can learn Iron Tail, then I can breed it onto a Mareep, which is Field/Monster.
    Ok^^ ,im ready for trade now ^_- my FC is 1592 8924 8228

Blog Entries

Bumping, as it's over five days since last post and there's still several Pokémon no one has offered yet. :]

@AvoKitty, I've acknowledged your post but seeing you haven't been here after that, I've been unable to reply. Please get back to me when you visit here next time.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 1st February 2012 at 12:25 AM.

@Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    @Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.
    Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post

Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.
    Shouldn't be a problem, give me about 24 hours to sort this out?

Update: @Soulweaver, got Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Clamperl in egg form, ready to trade when you are. I thought I had a Spoink, or at least seen one but I don't. I must have seen in the DW but never brought one back. I'll get back in touch. I do have the Illumise and the Carnivine so I can breed those for you at short notice.
    Last edited by a0161613; 3rd February 2012 at 07:43 AM.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast