GEN V: (Finished)Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig

Thread: (Finished)Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig

Red face (Finished)Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig

Finished. Thanks to @CynthiaLover for the pokemons

But if you want the pokemon I offered, just message me :)

Thanks again

Last edited by adods; 22nd December 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    White 2
    FC: 3096 4922 9384
    Trainer Name: Lily

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig

I can breed you all of them, no sweat. It'll take a little time, but it's doable.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Default Re: Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig

WOW!! Thanks a lot. :D

What do you want to trade? Maybe I can help
    White 2

Blog Entries

I'll take some of your soon-to-be-bred DW Pokemon, as I don't get on the DW too often. I'll take Vulpix, Eevee, Poliwag, Abra, and Bagon. As for the remaining two, do you have any Shards? If so, Red and/or Blue Shards would be great. In that case, you can just give me any spare Pokemon you have (even Patrats). And don't worry too much about natures, IVs, or whatnot, I'm not particularly fussy in that sense. I'll get to work on the breeding. I'll let you know when I'm all done (though, I believe I have a Treeko already on hand, but I'll have to check).
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Thanks, I will breed them now, and I have some Blue and Red Shards to spare too :D
    White 2

Blog Entries

Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

Just FYI, I have the other six eggs all set now. In the process of hatching them. And, as suspected, I already had a Treeko hatched from an earlier project. I'll list the results up here when they're all out of their shells. Then we'll talk trade.

Actually I just have finished breeding them, they're ready to trade now :D
    White 2

Blog Entries

Okay, I'm all set, too. I guess you want to be surprised, eh? My Trainer game is Nova and my FC for White 2 is 0562-4743-3930. I'll see you shortly.

I'm on my way :D

EDIT:I'm on WFC Room
    White 2

Blog Entries

Sorry for being a little late, I got distracted. Enjoy your new Mons, thanks for the DW bred ones and Shards. I hope you'll enjoy the "bonuses" they all have.

WOOOWW!! Thanks a lot! and for the egg moves! You're awesome!
    White 2

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Finished)Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtw

*blushes* I'm not that awesome. And most of them are TM moves, but in the case of Treeko, Mudkip, and Totodile, they all have a move they would learn at a later level. But I'm glad you're happy.

Default Re: (Finished)Wanted: Squirtle, Treecko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtw

I wanna get some starters you have.
    But I also play white 2.

POKEMON WHITE 2
    FC 1722 1597 4268 Batmast