GEN V: DW Female dratini/air/nite in exchange for pokemon infected with pokerus

Thread: DW Female dratini/air/nite in exchange for pokemon infected with pokerus

Default DW Female dratini/air/nite in exchange for pokemon infected with pokerus

Hello guys! I want to raise a dragonite with multiscale. So I am looking for a female Dream World dratini, dragonair, or dragonite. I don't mind which one, as long as it has its hidden ability and is female. In exchange, I will trade a ditto infected with POKERUS.

Default Re: DW Female dratini/air/nite in exchange for pokemon infected with pokerus

I'm fine without a Ditto, I'm more interested in living Pokedex participents. Do you have access to nicknameable Kanto/Johto/Hoenn Pokemon?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Default Re: DW Female dratini/air/nite in exchange for pokemon infected with pokerus

Lol so you believe ditto is not alive? Well I can infect another pokemon if you like. As for naming, I don't think you can nickname pokemon once they've been traded. I have level one charmanders, squirtles, pikachus. I can nickname it for you prior to trading, or you could just breed it once you get it and be free to nickname it whatever you like. Do you have a multiscale female dratini/air/nite?

Do you still need any help with this?

Yes I do. I'm still in search of a DW female dratini :)