GEN VI: DONE: Keeping in case of new requests

Thread: DONE: Keeping in case of new requests

Default DONE: Keeping in case of new requests

HA Purrloin/Liepard
    Right, so a friend of mine wants to start a MM hunt on Purrloin, but she can't seem to obtain any Liepard safaris or an HA Purrloin. She has helped me by giving me her extra event Pokemon, and I still feel kinda bad for doing so. At the very least I want to help her obtain an HA Purrloin/Liepard. So, if anyone has a Dark safari with Liepard, or an HA Purrloin for trade, let me know.

What I can offer
    I haven't made a list of HA Pokemon I have though, but I made a list of Friend Safaris I have yet to obtain so far. In case if you need any of the FS Pokemon that is not listed there, let me know. In exchange for Purrloin of course. P:

But I have one other thing. Jungle Vivillons. In case you're a collector, I'm actually giving away these in another thread at the Offering Station. But since you're here, I'll let you take one as a gift.

Or, you may have access to my Safari. Wait, that's what all trades offer. My bad. xD

Thanks for reading. I'd really appreciate it if you'll help. :3

EDIT: Done for now~ I might update in case I need something else. :3
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 14th March 2014 at 09:42 AM.

3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | IGN: Tempus

DeviantArt ~ My Anime List
    I have claimed Diancie. Purty diamonds~

Default Re: In search of an HA Purrloin/Liepard

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post
    HA Purrloin/Liepard
    Right, so a friend of mine wants to start a MM hunt on Purrloin, but she can't seem to obtain any Liepard safaris or an HA Purrloin. She has helped me by giving me her extra event Pokemon, and I still feel kinda bad for doing so. At the very least I want to help her obtain an HA Purrloin/Liepard. So, if anyone has a Dark safari with Liepard, or an HA Purrloin for trade, let me know.

What I can offer
    I haven't made a list of HA Pokemon I have though, but I made a list of Friend Safaris I have yet to obtain so far. In case if you need any of the FS Pokemon that is not listed there, let me know. In exchange for Purrloin of course. P:

But I have one other thing. Jungle Vivillons. In case you're a collector, I'm actually giving away these in another thread at the Offering Station. But since you're here, I'll let you take one as a gift.

Or, you may have access to my Safari. Wait, that's what all trades offer. My bad. xD

Thanks for reading. I'd really appreciate it if you'll help. :3
    Ah hello I have a collection of at least one Pokemon from every evolutionary family with their HA and I bred you one. I have all HAs I dont need any more myself and I also have a living dex complete with forms too so I have the stuff youre offering in return so if you have anything from my looking for list (if you dont have something dont go out of your way to get it for me!) Id like that. If you dont then I will take the Jungle pattern. Jungle is one of the rare ones in my Vivillon experiences.
    Last edited by Flandey; 14th March 2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! Filled with childhood reliving! Coming in half a year! Less than two months!

FC: 1289 8397 4574
    Y IGN: Ellen
    AS IGN: Brendan

3/5 trophies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenflandey View Post
    Ah hello I have a collection of at least one Pokemon from every evolutionary family with their HA and I bred you one. I have all HAs I dont need any more myself and I also have a living dex complete with forms too so I have the stuff youre offering in return so if you have anything from my looking for list (if you dont have something dont go out of your way to get it for me!) Id like that. If you dont then I will take the Jungle pattern. Jungle is one of the rare ones in my Vivillon experiences.
    Ah, all I have are PP Maxs (at least 4 I believe) and PP Ups from your list of wants though... Is that okay with you? :'3

I know what you mean, in the past two days I posted at least 4 Vivillons on the GTS requesting for legendaries and all four got accepted. Not to mention during my Vivillon hunt people mostly come up to me to get my pattern, and I walked off with quite a number of 5IV Pokemon. P:

Ah, all I have are PP Maxs (at least 4 I believe) and PP Ups from your list of wants though... Is that okay with you? :'3

I know what you mean, in the past two days I posted at least 4 Vivillons on the GTS requesting for legendaries and all four got accepted. Not to mention during my Vivillon hunt people mostly come up to me to get my pattern, and I walked off with quite a number of 5IV Pokemon. P:
    Yes its fine. A PP Max will do. Or a regular PP Up if you dont wanna give up a PP Max. I used at least 50 or so PP Ups last week and now I have almost none so Im looking for more. I added you: trade me whenever youre ready.
    Last edited by Flandey; 14th March 2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! Filled with childhood reliving! Coming in half a year! Less than two months!

3/5 trophies!

Yes its fine. A PP Max will do. Or a regular PP Up if you dont wanna give up a PP Max. I used at least 50 or so PP Ups last week and now I have almost none so Im looking for more. I added you: trade me whenever youre ready.
    I don't really have any use for them anyway. I just stockpile from the daily lotto and now... waitasec, I have 12 PP Max. Wow, I must've stockpiled a lot. xD

Anyway, added. And I see you online. P:

I don't really have any use for them anyway. I just stockpile from the daily lotto and now... waitasec, I have 12 PP Max. Wow, I must've stockpiled a lot. xD

Anyway, added. And I see you online. P:
    I stocked up a bunch too and even bought a ton with Pokemiles but that wasnt enough for my uses it seems. Oh well thanks. And hope your friend has luck with MMing.

3/5 trophies!