Deoxys, Manaphy, and Shaymin! Answer the call!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deoxys, Manaphy, and Shaymin! Answer the call!

Default Deoxys, Manaphy, and Shaymin! Answer the call!

UPDATE: Thanks to EpicPokemon12, CynthiaLover, and lightningdragon88 for the trades. I've got me a nice Phione, Dialga, and Kyogre now thanks to them. That's three down, three to go. I'm updating some information below about what I need, as well as what I've got to trade you fine people.

Original post text starts now:

Hey all. I very nearly have a completed National Pokedex built over the last several years. (All 100% legitimately obtained, too!)

I also have several extra legendaries that I would be willing to trade some legendaries I'm missing, including:

Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Zekrom
    Kyurem
    Therian Forme Tornadus (with hidden ability, Regenerator)

I'm only missing 3 Pokemon from my list, all legendaries.

Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin

Now I'm new here, and I know that just asking people to fork over legendaries is not a realistic option, but in addition to the legendaries up for trade above, I am an experienced breeder and trainer, and would be willing to custom breed any pokemon for someone who would be interested in letting me have one of these majestic beasts. I can do custom movesets, abilities, and IVs at request given enough time. In addition, I have some untrained Dream World mon with their hidden abilities, a few of which are even female for those of you who want to breed for abilities.

Also, I have a variety of rare items to sweeten the deal, and any and all pokemon I would trade come with the Pokerus if desired.

Anyone interested in this in return for some of the above legendaries? Come one come all! Let's make a deal!
    Last edited by Archmage; 2nd December 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Default Re: Will Custom Breed For A Kyogre (Among Other Things)

Hey, I could potentially help you with any of those. Now one note is that most of those I obtained through trade so some are either clones or could be clones so if that is an issue let me know. I would be interested in the Mewtwo.
    Last edited by lightningdragon88; 29th November 2012 at 03:43 AM.

Can you breed females with Dream World abilities? I am willing to offer non clones

Blog Entries

Well, I have a Dialga that I don't really need. I would trade it for one of your Legendary spares. Would Latias be fair for it?
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Heya, I'm new too. Would you permanently like a Phione with Pokerus? I'd like Mewtwo, but I understand if you don't want to give me it. :)

As you know, luckily Phione and Manaphy can be bred, so I will have to breed another Phione for you, if that's okay.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to get on in the last day or so, been working. Last time I checked, my thread had no replies, so I'm kind of surprised. *laugh*

@lightningdragon88-
    Unfortunately it's pretty important to me that I don't have clones or anything like that. If you could confirm everything was legitimately obtained, I would say yes, but if not, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Thank you though.

@Darth Uruk-
    Depends on what you're looking for. Between my White and White 2 games I have a fair amount of Dream World 'mon, but certainly not everything. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I can check for you. I may have a Hidden Ability female, or I may not.

@CynthiaLover-
    I would gladly trade my spare Latias for a Dialga. Would you like the Latias nicknamed? On that topic, don't suppose I'd be able to get the Dialga nicknamed, would I? In any case, feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to start working this out in more detail.

@EpicPokemon12-
    That's very kind of you. I would be willing to do that, but I should wait and see if LightningDragon88 responds. He responded first, so if he can confirm something non-cloned, I might go with him. If not, I think the Mewtwo is probably yours, if you'd be willing to wait just a bit longer with me to see. Thanks for your patience.
    White 2 Friend Code: 2022 7648 0698

Thanks. :) I'll breed it now for you anyway just in case. :)

If you like, I'll just have the egg so you can hatch it and be OT ____ instead of my OT. Or would you like me to hatch it and give it Pokerus? Up to you. I think I'll breed two, one in an egg and one hatched with Pokerus.

Sorry for late response, just saw this. Hmm, the Phiones I could get you would not be a clone. The Dialga and Kyogre I am also fairly confident are not clones due to who I traded with to get them. The others, however, I cannot be sure on. Let me know if you would be interested in any of those and if not no worries.

Hmm. A difficult decision.

Quote Originally Posted by lightningdragon88
    Sorry for late response, just saw this. Hmm, the Phiones I could get you would not be a clone. The Dialga and Kyogre I am also fairly confident are not clones due to who I traded with to get them. The others, however, I cannot be sure on. Let me know if you would be interested in any of those and if not no worries.
    I do dearly want a Kyogre. I think we might be in business here. If you'd like, PM me and we can discuss it in more detail, whenever is convenient for you.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPokemon12
    Thanks. :) I'll breed it now for you anyway just in case. :)

If you like, I'll just have the egg so you can hatch it and be OT ____ instead of my OT. Or would you like me to hatch it and give it Pokerus? Up to you. I think I'll breed two, one in an egg and one hatched with Pokerus.
    Well, Epic, I feel kinda bad, but I think I'm going with lightningdragon88 on the Mewtwo. Sorry. If, by any chance, there is something else I can interest you in, either another one of those spare legendaries, or something I can breed for you, I would still be quite willing to see if we can do a trade. Hope that's okay.

Oh. Okay. I guess I bred all that for nothing. No problem...

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPokemon12 View Post
    Oh. Okay. I guess I bred all that for nothing. No problem...
    Hey, come on. Don't make me feel more guilty than I already do. But I did say I'd go with him if things worked out with him.

You sure there's nothing else you want that you'd give up a Phione for? If not, I understand. But if so, maybe we can still trade.

Sorry! I only thought you had the one Mewtwo and nothing else. What do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPokemon12 View Post
    Sorry! I only thought you had the one Mewtwo and nothing else. What do you have?
    Got several extra legendaries I'd be willing to trade:
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Zekrom
    Kyurem

Also have a Therian Forme Tornadus, with his Hidden Ability, Regenerator that I'd be willing to give up.

In addition to those, I have several 'mon with Hidden Abilities. I would be willing to give up.

I have some of the following female with Hidden Abilities, if you would be interested in breeding for Hidden Abilities.

Swablu (with Cloud Nine)
    Drifloon (with Flare Boost)
    Munna (with Telepathy)
    Sigilyph (with Tinted Lens)
    Glameow (with Keen Eye)
    Dunsparce (with Rattled)

I also may have some more Hidden Ability guys back on my White 1 game, but I'd have to check.

If none of that interests you, make me an offer. The only gaps in my dex are legendaries. Meaning that if it's possible to breed it, I can pretty much breed one for you.

I'm afraid I have all those legendaries and I also have those Hidden Ability Pokemon.

Well... crap.

Sorry. Not sure what else to say then. I'll check my Dream World mon on my White 1 game, and see if there are any more. If not, guess we may just have to give it a miss this time if there's nothing else you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast