GEN V: Defiant Braviary,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defiant Braviary,

Lord of the Dance

Default Defiant Braviary,

This thread is being revamped.

List of wants:
    Defiant Braviary from White 2 (Preferably foreign, doesn't have to be)
    Japanese or European Ditto
    Last edited by ununnilium; 31st October 2012 at 02:52 PM.

Default Re: Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile And all Gen III Starters

I have all of them. What do you offer?

Lord of the Dance

Default Re: Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile And all Gen III Starters

Like I said up there, I'd be happy to find anything in White you might want. I also have a bunch of random Eggs if you're interested. As far as notable Pokémon that I already own, I have the Zekrom I caught, and a couple fully-EV-trained Pokémon that I don't really want anymore, namely a Cloyster and a Ferrothorn.

Plus, I just got Black 2 today, so if there's something specifically on Black 2 that you want that isn't too far into the game, I should be able to get it to you in the coming days.

EDIT: Oh, oh, oh, I have one of each of the Eeveelutions if there's a specific one you want but haven't gotten yet. I realize they're a lot easier to get nowadays, but hey, I have them. :)

EDIT 2: I also have a BUNCH of Snivys and I believe a few Piplups. Some of them might be female. I'd have to check.

Relax. Do this, make eggs of the pokemons you have and let me now. I will breed all the starters for you(except Treecko) and we can trade tomorrow night if this is fine to you.
    The only pokémons I need you don't seem to have: Dream World pokémon or legends. So I do this to help a fellow trainer.

Lord of the Dance

I never really figured out how to work the Dream World. I kind of get the idea, but I never got the hang of working it.

Anyway, this all sounds good. I really appreciate it. Now I'm one step closer to that shiny star thing in Black 2. :D
    Last edited by ununnilium; 28th October 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Ok, My FC is 2924 7034 2622.
    Post yours and let me know when you will be ready.

Lord of the Dance

1807 5789 6678

Just to make sure, we're at 7 eggs, right?

And, I'm ready whenever. Just say the word.

yep, I need 30 minutes I am at battle subway right now.

Lord of the Dance

Sounds good. If you have Skype, add me at b4ux1t3 and hit me up when you're done. If not, I'll just keep checking this tab. :)

ok to me.

Lord of the Dance

I've fired up the game. Whenever you're ready, I'm good to go.

Lord of the Dance

Unfortunately, my power went out. My phone is working, but I need to set up the WiFi hotspot. Give me a few minutes, I'm headed to a McDonalds

Man, sorry about yesterday, my connection going down and I have to call the repair service today. If all is okay with my connection tonight we can trade.

Lord of the Dance

It's cool. My power went out because of the hurricane anyway.

Lord of the Dance

Updating list of wants to include the special Defiant Braviary from White 2. I'm willing to trade the Weak Armor Mandibuzz from Black 2, or something else if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast