GEN V: Aerodactyl

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Aerodactyl

  1. #1
    Seeker Of Truth Yu Narukami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inaba
    Posts
    1,373
    Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

    Default Aerodactyl

    Been looking for a lot of specific Pokemon lately....
    Im in search of an aerodactyl, dont care what nature, dont care what gender. All I ask is that it be lvl 50-55.

    Willing to trade what I have. Legends included.


    "Persona!"

  2. #2
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Aerodactyl

    @Ganta Igarashi;
    I can give you one. Just give me some time to train it to level 50 XDD What can you give me?

  3. #3
    Seeker Of Truth Yu Narukami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inaba
    Posts
    1,373
    Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Ganta Igarashi;
    I can give you one. Just give me some time to train it to level 50 XDD What can you give me?
    That depends really. Anything you looking for?


    "Persona!"

  4. #4
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Aerodactyl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganta Igarashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Ganta Igarashi;
    I can give you one. Just give me some time to train it to level 50 XDD What can you give me?
    That depends really. Anything you looking for?
    I'm currently trying to fill the dex, so anything that's not Unova native is fine.

    Ursaring
    Zigzagoon
    Milotic
    Sentret
    Jumpluff
    Octillery
    Spinda

    Either of those or something else I might not have. I have a long way to go to fill the dex, and I only caught 260 pokemon XDD

  5. #5
    Seeker Of Truth Yu Narukami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inaba
    Posts
    1,373
    Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

    I'm currently trying to fill the dex, so anything that's not Unova native is fine.

    Ursaring
    Zigzagoon
    Milotic
    Sentret
    Jumpluff
    Octillery
    Spinda

    Either of those or something else I might not have. I have a long way to go to fill the dex, and I only caught 260 pokemon XDD
    I got spinda. Adamant lvl65 :T


    "Persona!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •