GEN V: 3 Pokemon needed.

Thread: 3 Pokemon needed.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up 3 Pokemon needed.

I need a male larvitar knowing stealth rock, a porygon and a rain dish tentacool(female).

I can give you almost any (useful) egg moved mon like mach punch + drain punch timburr, close combat growlithe, spikes/stealth rock + leech seed ferroseed, dd bagon, outrage gible, disable gastly, ice punch + dragon dance + drain punch scraggy, dark pulse deino, and a lot more. I also have dw mons like slowpoke, gligar, shinx, sableye, vulpix, poliwag, dratini, abra, eevee(note that the last 2 take a b*tch amount of time to breed, so I'll want a decent offer for them),etc.

If you have any other requests, feel free to ask. Please don't ask for shinies or legendaries, since I don't RNG(currently) or clone. My fc is in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 3 Pokemon needed.

I can get you Tentacool, and Porygon for Growlithe and Gastly? I just need to breed both Pokes. :x
    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Erin View Post
    I can get you Tentacool, and Porygon for Growlithe and Gastly? I just need to breed both Pokes. :x
    allright then, vm me when you are ready. I have to breed them as well.
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

@CommandurrClowncrete: Would you be interested in this Larvitar I RNG abused? What other egg moves do you have besides the ones listed?

Larvitar
    Male | Careful | Guts
    Bite, Leer, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Fully Redistributable
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    @CommandurrClowncrete: Would you be interested in this Larvitar I RNG abused? What other egg moves do you have besides the ones listed?

Larvitar
    Male | Careful | Guts
    Fully Redistributable
    Thanks for the excellent offer but I will be iv breeding my own t-tar.(personal preference) So do you have a "plain" larvitar with sr?

As for the egg moves, the list is sparse, but has bullet punch riolu, vacuum wave riolu, aqua jet marill, stealth rock pineco, and rapid spin tyrogue.

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    @CommandurrClowncrete : Would you be interested in this Larvitar I RNG abused? What other egg moves do you have besides the ones listed?

Larvitar
    Male | Careful | Guts
    Fully Redistributable
    Thanks for the excellent offer but I will be iv breeding my own t-tar.(personal preference) So do you have a "plain" larvitar with sr?

As for the egg moves, the list is sparse, but has bullet punch riolu, vacuum wave riolu, aqua jet marill, stealth rock pineco, and rapid spin tyrogue.
    I don't have any plain Larvitar... I don't really mind since BW RNG is so easy. I'd like the Pineco. ^o^
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    @CommandurrClowncrete : Would you be interested in this Larvitar I RNG abused? What other egg moves do you have besides the ones listed?

Larvitar
    Male | Careful | Guts
    Fully Redistributable

I don't have any plain Larvitar... I don't really mind since BW RNG is so easy. I'd like the Pineco. ^o^
    ok, will you be online after an hour, so we can trade? I will have finished breeding it by then.

@CommandurrClowncrete: Yeah I probably will be here. Use quote or @ me to get my attention.
    Use Alice 4427 0779 7726
    trade station
    art gallery