Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post) - Page 8

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 497
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

  1. #106
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    I'm here to ask for a trade-back service to fill the dex. With Gen 6 coming up real soon, I'd be happy if I could have a full National-dex for the first time in my Black2 game. I only need the legendaries, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who would trade-back with me.


    I will use my event Jirachi, Meloetta, Genesect, and/or shiny Giratina for the trade-back (in case anyone wants to borrow them for the dex as well) to ensure I will only borrow them for the dex and return them immediately.
    I'm working on the National Dex too, and I have Articuno, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Deoxys, Dialga, and Palkia on my White 2. If you'd like, I could trade back with you as I still need the entries for Meloetta and Jirachi. I don't know when exactly I'll be available to trade, but I should have some time Saturday afternoon.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

  2. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    I'm here to ask for a trade-back service to fill the dex. With Gen 6 coming up real soon, I'd be happy if I could have a full National-dex for the first time in my Black2 game. I only need the legendaries, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who would trade-back with me.


    I will use my event Jirachi, Meloetta, Genesect, and/or shiny Giratina for the trade-back (in case anyone wants to borrow them for the dex as well) to ensure I will only borrow them for the dex and return them immediately.
    I could do a trade back Dialga for Meloetta.

  3. #108
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    I only need a few more legendaries, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who would trade-back with me.


    I will use my event Jirachi, Meloetta, Genesect, and/or shiny Giratina for the trade-back (in case anyone wants to borrow them for the dex as well) to ensure I will only borrow them for the dex and return them immediately.


    @monsterdude279; if you'd like, I could help you with the tradeback.


    *edited for additional trade-backs
    Last edited by Yato; 6th October 2013 at 01:06 AM.

  4. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    I only need a few more legendaries, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who would trade-back with me.


    I will use my event Jirachi, Meloetta, Genesect, and/or shiny Giratina for the trade-back (in case anyone wants to borrow them for the dex as well) to ensure I will only borrow them for the dex and return them immediately.


    @monsterdude279; if you'd like, I could help you with the tradeback.


    *edited for additional trade-backs
    I am need of the trade back, would you still be able to do it?

  5. #110
    Registered User Rocket Boss Alessandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    In need of trade back.

    Level 51 Pumpkaboo named Treats.

  6. #111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Hey... I'm new to the forum. I'm looking for someone to help me get fennekin (gen 6) into my pokedex. I have both games, but can't gts fennekin into my main game because I havnt seen it I guess. Um... Idk how to find my friend code.

  7. #112
    Get used to it! Luthien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    México
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    I need a Ditto for my Pokemon Y game! :)
    Any help?

    "You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself"
    Friend Code 3DS: 3282 2816 1564

  8. #113
    Registered User Castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    32
    Add Castles on Facebook
    Follow Castles on Tumblr Visit Castles's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Hi, can anyone help out with tutoring for my Houndour? I don't own BW2 so I can't get Dark Pulse on my Houndour. My FC is 1078 0106 3689 (Pokemon Black). I'd appreciate it if someone can help out :)

  9. #114
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Anyone mind doing a tradeback to evolve the Graveler i got in a wonder trade? For some reason it didnt evolve then

  10. #115
    Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bouffalant Farm, England
    Posts
    2,667
    Blog Entries
    36
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    I want to add Yveltal to my Pokedex, anyone want to help me add it in a tradeback? I'll use for my Xerneas for the tradeback.

    3DS friend code: 3351-4549-5208

    Who is this git?

  11. #116
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Hng, I require a tradeback to evolve my Scyther. XY, of course.

    1719-4593-1602, bah.

  12. #117
    *biribiri* sharkshocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    566
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Hng, I require a tradeback to evolve my Scyther. XY, of course.

    1719-4593-1602, bah.
    I can do a tradeback with my Graveler, add me at 3394-3742-8499.

  13. #118
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Hng, I require a tradeback to evolve my Scyther. XY, of course.

    1719-4593-1602, bah.
    I can do a tradeback with my Graveler, add me at 3394-3742-8499.
    Er, sorry, the problem's already...resolved itself.

  14. #119
    *biribiri* sharkshocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    566
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Hng, I require a tradeback to evolve my Scyther. XY, of course.

    1719-4593-1602, bah.
    I can do a tradeback with my Graveler, add me at 3394-3742-8499.
    Er, sorry, the problem's already...resolved itself.
    No worries haha...I guess feel free to add my FC for Friend Safari :P

  15. #120
    Registered User TheMaskedMeowth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Thundarus

    Need to trade-evolve a few Pokemon in Y, specifically Spritzee, Phantump, and Pumpkaboo. Please PM me if you'd like to help me out. Also, if you have X and you need any Y exclusives, I'd be happy to help!

    Thanks for reading,
    TheMaskedMeowth

    Edit: I've been helped, thanks to whoever helped me out!
    Last edited by TheMaskedMeowth; 21st October 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •