Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post) - Page 29
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

Default Re: Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services (Read First Post)

Hi. I'd like to evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore from my white version but have had trouble doing so on the global trade system because there is no way to ensure a tradeback. Maybe someone can help. Thanks. My friend code is 5330 5128 9489

hi. i'm looking to evolve my haunter, machoke and graveller in soul silver. my friend code is 1250-2928-7105. i have not traded over wifi before but let me know if there is something i can do for you in return. thanks!!

Adores and Admires Humor Skittypaws's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Inferno View Post
    Can someone help me with trade back evolutions for my Haunter and Rhydon? My 3DS FC is 1461 7593 6274. Thanks!
    I need some help with evolutions as well. 2380-3676-4199 3DS code. PM me if interested
    X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
    Decided to do something new for myself in Hoenn Gen VI: have a main team of more then six Pokemon.
    Kalos: Main Team

I have a bit of an odd request. Would anyone mind getting two of my Pokemon those daily ribbons? ex: Shock, Alert and etc

I need the one for Monday on my Kangaskhan and the one Wednesday (and Thursday... and Friday... probably Saturday and Sunday too...) on my Gliscor and then return them to me. Tell me if youre willing to help me out and if you want I can throw something in for you in return for your help~
    Last edited by Flandey; 28th March 2014 at 05:37 PM.
    FC: 1289 8397 4574
    Y IGN: Ellen
    AS IGN: Brendan

3/5 trophies in Y!
    3/5 trophies in AS!

Hey, anyone willing to help evolve my Scyther, Kadabra, and Seadra?
    3DS Friend Code: 0817-3796-4662
    Friend Safari: Fighting-Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Super Nintendo Chalmers Bug Catcher Wade's Avatar

Is this the place for this?:

I'm only three pokemon away from completing my Unova dex on Black Version.
    The only generation 5 pokemon I do not have are Thunderous, Landorus and Genesect.

The first two, I can get myself by finishing White version and trading, but with Gen 6 having started, the only way I can get Genesect is to trade with someone.
    I don't have anything that is clearly worth a Genesect, but if anyone trusts me enough to trade it and trade back (I'm not interested in owning it, just in the pokedex).

I'm more than happy to see what I have to help you with your own pokedex, and/or trade and trade back something valuable as collateral.

One Dream Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenflandey View Post
    I have a bit of an odd request. Would anyone mind getting two of my Pokemon those daily ribbons? ex: Shock, Alert and etc

I need the one for Monday on my Kangaskhan and the one Wednesday (and Thursday... and Friday... probably Saturday and Sunday too...) on my Gliscor and then return them to me. Tell me if youre willing to help me out and if you want I can throw something in for you in return for your help~
    If no one's helped you out, I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MadRam View Post
    Hey, anyone willing to help evolve my Scyther, Kadabra, and Seadra?
    Still need a hand with this?
    IGN: Dolce/Nina
    3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

No ones helped so tell me when you can hang on to them for a bit. Also Gliscor is Wed-Fri and it turns out Sat/Sunday were ok after all. A bit of backstory though... I was making a list (I make too many lists) of every Pokemon I didnt have in Battle Trozei yet by stage and I wanted to do it for Safari Jungle (you might not understand what Im saying if you havent played that game) but it goes by days of the week so I had to time travel a bit. Unfortunately this messed up time based events in my Y so...

And more backstory is I want to get the seven daily ribbons for each Pokemon thats essentially important to me (which includes all my Battle Maison fighters so Kangaskhan and Gliscor are the first of many...) but me forgetting or changing the time (daylight savings which bugs me/this little event) has put roadblocks on things so Ive had to ask others for help.

Long story short I am weird and yeah tell me when and anything you might want in return possibly?~

3/5 trophies in Y!
    3/5 trophies in AS!

yep, I still need help.
    3DS Friend Code: 0817-3796-4662
    Friend Safari: Fighting-Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I'm on right now and can do gen vi tradebacks if you guys need that done.

Seeing as you can only trade keys over infra-red and not wi-fi (thanks Game Freak), would anybody be kind enough to let me borrow a Regice?

Black 2 FC is 1121-4523-0999, in-game name is Rowan.

3DS FC: 1950-8754-3734 - IGN: Jay - FS: [Ghost]: Phantump, Shuppet, Dusclops

One Dream Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenflandey View Post
    No ones helped so tell me when you can hang on to them for a bit. Also Gliscor is Wed-Fri and it turns out Sat/Sunday were ok after all. A bit of backstory though... I was making a list (I make too many lists) of every Pokemon I didnt have in Battle Trozei yet by stage and I wanted to do it for Safari Jungle (you might not understand what Im saying if you havent played that game) but it goes by days of the week so I had to time travel a bit. Unfortunately this messed up time based events in my Y so...

And more backstory is I want to get the seven daily ribbons for each Pokemon thats essentially important to me (which includes all my Battle Maison fighters so Kangaskhan and Gliscor are the first of many...) but me forgetting or changing the time (daylight savings which bugs me/this little event) has put roadblocks on things so Ive had to ask others for help.

Long story short I am weird and yeah tell me when and anything you might want in return possibly?~
    Okay so basically would it be safe to say you need all of the daily ribbons on your Pokemon? Except the ones they already have?

And some pokedex entries for legendary Pokemon, and Pokemon that need trade evolutions would help me out in finishing my Pokedex immensely. I'm at 434/718, and don't want to the hassle of getting bp just for let's say Porygon2's info. :P
    IGN: Dolce/Nina
    3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

Yep. Monday for Kangaskhan and Wed-Friday for Gliscor. Other than that Kangaskhan is complete and I was already going through Gliscor. Tell me when~

(on a related note I also miss when some BP items could be found in the field including evolutionary ones instead of only BP items...)

3/5 trophies in Y!
    3/5 trophies in AS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bug Catcher Wade View Post

The only generation 5 pokemon I do not have are Thunderous, Landorus and Genesect.

The first two, I can get myself by finishing White version and trading, but with Gen 6 having started, the only way I can get Genesect is to trade with someone.
    I don't have anything that is clearly worth a Genesect, but if anyone trusts me enough to trade it and trade back (I'm not interested in owning it, just in the pokedex).

I'm more than happy to see what I have to help you with your own pokedex, and/or trade and trade back something valuable as collateral.
    You can definitely borrow my Genesect for the Pokedex data. I have a Landorus you could borrow too (though no Thundurus ): ).

I wouldn't be able to trade until tonight anyway (9:00 PST), but I'll see if I need anything for data then. I should be around all day for most of this week if tonight isn't possible.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-6482-1990

Super Nintendo Chalmers Bug Catcher Wade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyberdramon64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug Catcher Wade View Post

You can definitely borrow my Genesect for the Pokedex data. I have a Landorus you could borrow too (though no Thundurus ): ).

I wouldn't be able to trade until tonight anyway (9:00 PST), but I'll see if I need anything for data then. I should be around all day for most of this week if tonight isn't possible.
    Thanks!
    I'm on pacific time too, so I'll check periodically tomorrow to see if you're online here.

Is there anything you need data for? I have a few event pokemon but not all of them.

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast