Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Where is the best place in this forum to find someone who takes RNG requests? Now that Pokemon Bank is out, I can do another playthrough of X, but I don't want to start until I get two certain shiny pokemon for my team :( Also, what kind of things do RNGers usually ask for in return? Items? I do have other shinies to trade, but I imagine that wouldn't be a great trade for them.
    The Wanted Station, we don't have a specific forum for RNG requests. And just list out what you would be willing to offer and or get. Cause honestly I find that listing out what you do have as opposed to just writing "ask for what you'd like in return" does get more people interested.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks so much; that does help!
    3DS Friend Code: 2750-1193-0214 Trainer Name in X: Evelyn
    White FC: 1119 9542 2523
    You can find be on Bulbakaki with the same username and on DA with the name SnowyKestrel ^__^

Do I have to have a SB Blaze that contain the move Baton Pass for the Hoenn All-Star Team? He happened to be one of the sweepers after all. In fact, I was thinking of having this moveset for him.

-Flare Blitz
    -High Jump Kick
    -Stone Edge (for cover up against flying types)
    -Protect
    My Hoenn Team Option sub-forum: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/my-hoenn-team-164133/

Tell me what do you think of the moveset that I have for a SB Blaziken on the team?
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

One Dream Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Do I have to have a SB Blaze that contain the move Baton Pass for the Hoenn All-Star Team? He happened to be one of the sweepers after all. In fact, I was thinking of having this moveset for him.

-Flare Blitz
    -High Jump Kick
    -Protect
    My Hoenn Team Option sub-forum: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/my-hoenn-team-164133/

Tell me what do you think of the moveset that I have for a SB Blaziken on the team?
    This thread is for feedback or help involving the GTS (as in this section) itself. Normally I'd redirect you to the battle center but it seems like you already found where to post.
    IGN: Dolce/Nina
    3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce View Post

-Flare Blitz
    -High Jump Kick
    -Protect

This thread is for feedback or help involving the GTS (as in this section) itself. Normally I'd redirect you to the battle center but it seems like you already found where to post.
    I have started the thread for my Hoenn Team in the Battle Forum. But no one answer.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

One Dream Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

I have started the thread for my Hoenn Team in the Battle Forum. But no one answer.
    I'm sorry to hear that, but it does happen sometimes. But you should still stick to the respective forum for team help, not here since it isn't the proper place. ^^
    IGN: Dolce/Nina
    3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

Blog Entries

Default Shiny Gengar help...?

Hi there! I didn't know where to post this, but...
    I entered my shiny Gengar code that I just got this morning and it said I already received it... I checked for a delivery girl and in my PC, but he wasn't there. It was a brand new code too!
    I doubt it, but I was wondering if someone was willing to enter it in their system and trade it to me...? I know this is a long shot and it is greedy of me to ask, but I really want him so that I can trade this event Pokemon to Omega Ruby when I get it.
    I understand if no one wants to do it, but thanks for reading anyway ^^"

Default Re: Shiny Gengar help...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpawse View Post
    I entered my shiny Gengar code that I just got this morning and it said I already received it... I checked for a delivery girl and in my PC, but he wasn't there. It was a brand new code too!
    I doubt it, but I was wondering if someone was willing to enter it in their system and trade it to me...? I know this is a long shot and it is greedy of me to ask, but I really want him so that I can trade this event Pokemon to Omega Ruby when I get it.
    I'd say the Tradeback thread is the best place to ask. But I can assist with this if you want? I'll be available for the next few hours if you're about. Although it sounds as if the code may no longer be valid.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiny Gengar help...?

Quote Originally Posted by redtown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpawse View Post
    I'd say the Tradeback thread is the best place to ask. But I can assist with this if you want? I'll be available for the next few hours if you're about. Although it sounds as if the code may no longer be valid.
    Ah I didn't notice the Tradeback thread I guess, oops! I would most gratefully accept your assistance~
    Also, the code hasn't expired yet— it expires in five days :/

The King may see you now KingPoke's Avatar

Hi. This is kind of silly but how do you put a strike through words?
    Pokemon Collecter, Lover, Master..
    FC: 0275-8491-2015 Normal With DITTO

TRADE WARNING: If you cheat me on a trade, I WILL REPORT YOU. If you give me the wrong item/Pokemon, I WILL REPORT YOU. Please, no asking questions regarding the trade. I have set the terms above. If I was somehow unclear, PM me your questions. Also, I have a 1 hour tradeback service. You have 1 hour to contact me if that trade is unsatisfactory. After one hour, that offer closes and the trade is PERMANENT.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Just type [s]insert words here[/s ]
    But without the space in the last bracket :)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

The King may see you now KingPoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Just type [s]insert words here[/s ]
    But without the space in the last bracket :)
    Thanks
    Pokemon Collecter, Lover, Master..
    FC: 0275-8491-2015 Normal With DITTO

TRADE WARNING: If you cheat me on a trade, I WILL REPORT YOU. If you give me the wrong item/Pokemon, I WILL REPORT YOU. Please, no asking questions regarding the trade. I have set the terms above. If I was somehow unclear, PM me your questions. Also, I have a 1 hour tradeback service. You have 1 hour to contact me if that trade is unsatisfactory. After one hour, that offer closes and the trade is PERMANENT.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567