Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98

Thread: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

  1. #16

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    @ShinyBreeder: Yup, you can trade eggs over Wi-Fi in 4th generation. You do need at least 2 actual Pokemon in your party when you go in Wi-Fi, still.
    Ok thanks that works for gen 5 too then?


    Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

  2. #17
    some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,013
    Follow TwilightBlade On Twitter

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    @ShinyBreeder: Yup. You don't have to worry about the party thing in Gen 5. You can trade eggs straight from your box.
    trade station
    avatar credit
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

  3. #18

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    @ShinyBreeder: Yup. You don't have to worry about the party thing in Gen 5. You can trade eggs straight from your box.
    That's right duh thank you very much for your help :D


    Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

  4. #19
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Who do I go about contacting to get some trade threads moved out of the archive and placed into the new subforums? :)
    You can just tell the name of the thread here. (The current threads were picked with the criteria that they had posts sent in this year and didn't seem to be "completed".)
    would you, or any other Mod, be kind enough to port over this thread? I think I'm back into a good place at home where I can recommit to that thread :)

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  5. #20
    comfy Yadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,000
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Who do I go about contacting to get some trade threads moved out of the archive and placed into the new subforums? :)
    You can just tell the name of the thread here. (The current threads were picked with the criteria that they had posts sent in this year and didn't seem to be "completed".)
    would you, or any other Mod, be kind enough to port over this thread? I think I'm back into a good place at home where I can recommit to that thread :)
    Here you go: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f602/gen-v-wholesale-giveaway-temp-hiatus-back-soon-87192/

    It's in Mystery Gift since it's a giveaway thread (correct?).

  6. #21
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Who do I go about contacting to get some trade threads moved out of the archive and placed into the new subforums? :)
    You can just tell the name of the thread here. (The current threads were picked with the criteria that they had posts sent in this year and didn't seem to be "completed".)
    would you, or any other Mod, be kind enough to port over this thread? I think I'm back into a good place at home where I can recommit to that thread :)
    Here you go: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f602/gen-v-wholesale-giveaway-temp-hiatus-back-soon-87192/

    It's in Mystery Gift since it's a giveaway thread (correct?).
    Ah yes, that is correct. Thank you Blitzle :D

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  7. #22
    Cat's foot, iron claw Danny-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    4
    Follow Danny-boy On Twitter

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    It is possible get non-Unova Pokémon before E4 in the GTS?

  8. #23
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroclastic Friend View Post
    It is possible get non-Unova Pokémon before E4 in the GTS?
    As far as i can remember, the normal GTS doesn't allow you to seek pokemon you haven't seen (so non-Unova pokemon are out before the E4) but you can receive them from GTS Negotiations if someone offers one to you, even if you haven't seen said pokemon before then.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  9. #24
    likes Belgian Chocolates. Waitress Tsubame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    It's in... *Smudge* ... oops.
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

    I really don't know where to ask this, because there are a lot of SQ/SA threads in here, and mine doesn't fit to any of those categories...

    I'm just wondering what are the requirements for making a Trade Thread. How many minimum posts do I need to make one?
    How many days does the trade thread expire or close?
    Are RNG-abused pokes also allowed in trade threads?
    EDIT: Also how to close my thread? Tell any mod/admin right?

    I'll be looking forward for answers... ^^

  10. #25

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

    You can make a thread straight away., RNG'ing is very much OK. Threads are normally closed automatically 14 days after the last post.
    FC: 5370 0525 7917
    IGN: Alex TSV: 2821
    Friend Safari: Grass - Pansage, Ivysaur, Maractus

  11. #26
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Lightbulb Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

    @Waitress Tsubame; Went ahead and moved your questions to the right thread.

    And as for the answers to your questions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Waitress Tsubame View Post
    I really don't know where to ask this, because there are a lot of SQ/SA threads in here, and mine doesn't fit to any of those categories...
    This thread (Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback) is where questions of this type are allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waitress Tsubame View Post
    I'm just wondering what are the requirements for making a Trade Thread. How many minimum posts do I need to make one?
    There are none. You can make a thread pretty much immediately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waitress Tsubame View Post
    How many days does the trade thread expire or close?
    Threads generally are closed by a Mod or Admin if it has gone without a new post for a little over 2wks. Or if the original poster (OP) requests it to be closed either by requesting it to a Mod/Admin or by editing their thread titles to reflect that they have no more use for the thread (putting "DONE" in the title) in which when a Mod/etc. notice, it'll be closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waitress Tsubame View Post
    Are RNG-abused pokes also allowed in trade threads?
    Yes, though it is to be stated in thread which pokemon are RNG'd (as some users may not agree that RNG'ing is not hacking). Same with hacked pokemon, state which are, or even may be hacked, so as to avoid any and all confusion around a trade beforehand.

    Asking for pokemon that are RNG'd or offering RNG'd pokemon are allowed outside of the Dubious Disc subsection, though any and all hacks are strictly reserved to be asked for/offered in Dubious Disc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waitress Tsubame View Post
    EDIT: Also how to close my thread? Tell any mod/admin right?
    yes.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  12. #27
    comfy Yadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,000
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Perry View Post
    Threads generally are closed by a Mod or Admin if it has gone without a new post for a little over 2wks.
    Actually, some technical script/add-on thing closes all threads automatically if they haven't been posted in for 14 days. We don't actually have to close each one ourselves, it happens all by itself. :3

    But yeah, if after 14 days your thread hasn't had a new post the system automatically closes it (that's just here in the Global Trade Station, not in other areas like Video Games or Anime... but I think Bulbanews uses it).

  13. #28
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    I had no idea, thanks Zeb :B One less thing for me to worry about then xP

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  14. #29

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    i am having a hard time getting around this site. all i am trying to do is look for a female dw vulpix and can't seem to get to where i need to be. can someone help?

  15. #30
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,016
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceddie541 View Post
    i am having a hard time getting around this site. all i am trying to do is look for a female dw vulpix and can't seem to get to where i need to be. can someone help?
    Your thread is here. <--CLICK

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •