Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Do you have a question regarding how to use the Global Trade Station forum, or trading in general? Have something to comment on? Or is there anything you'd like to see in the section? Go ahead and post it here!

(Questions not related to these topics [like how to use the GTS in your game] should be posted to their respective Simple Question threads: fifth generation questions to the Pokémon Video Games section and older generation questions to the Lost Tower section.)
    Last edited by Dolce; 6th January 2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: updated just a bit. :P

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

I have a question.
    In this part of the rules...

Bulbagarden Networks does not support the usage of illegal game copies in any way. Thus, any threads involving emulators, flash carts and other applications/devices allowing people to use ROMs will be closed and the user will be infracted for Copyright Violation.

So, does "involving" mean using these devices to trade is not allowed, like the old Bulbagarden Trade Center's new rule?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Axel Evans Sharp View Post
    I have a question.
    In this part of the rules...

Bulbagarden Networks does not support the usage of illegal game copies in any way. Thus, any threads involving emulators, flash carts and other applications/devices allowing people to use ROMs will be closed and the user will be infracted for Copyright Violation.

So, does "involving" mean using these devices to trade is not allowed, like the old Bulbagarden Trade Center's new rule?
    Yes, the rule might have a different wording but it's essentially the same as the one that was added to the old Trades rules a few days earlier.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Mine is just a spot of feedback...

I love the new set up for the trade station, amazing work guys and girls :)
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

Was just wondering if you guys wanted me to port over my GTS distribution servers here.

It's the other branch of "The Global Terminal" that was open here some time back, where it was just a checker server. I've converted it into a fully distro server now though, since PokeCheck is available.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Who do I go about contacting to get some trade threads moved out of the archive and placed into the new subforums? :)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfComputer View Post
    Was just wondering if you guys wanted me to port over my GTS distribution servers here.

It's the other branch of "The Global Terminal" that was open here some time back, where it was just a checker server. I've converted it into a fully distro server now though, since PokeCheck is available.
    Fake GTSes are a bit iffy by design. The former service was allowed because it was just for checking but distribution is a whole new story. I'll have to say no for the time being, but I'll let you know if our stance on this changes.

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Who do I go about contacting to get some trade threads moved out of the archive and placed into the new subforums? :)
    You can just tell the name of the thread here. (The current threads were picked with the criteria that they had posts sent in this year and didn't seem to be "completed".)

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~

Right, no problem :P

Blog Entries

I decided to open a shop over here but I can't find the approval thread. help?

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    I decided to open a shop over here but I can't find the approval thread. help?
    There isn't a sign-up thread anymore. You just need to post a thread (you won't be able to see it when it's posted though) and we'll approve it if there's enough.

Everything is in the rules: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f605/rules-celadon-department-store-125351/ :)
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

I was wondering if the amount of images allowed per post in the shop department could be increased a little? I feel like people will be more attracted on visiting the stores if they had some visual motivation and not just a wall of text. Just wondering tough.
    Last edited by Pariah; 21st January 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Is RNG hacking so needs to be put in Dubious Disk, or is it considered legitimate?

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilonexus View Post
    Is RNG hacking so needs to be put in Dubious Disk, or is it considered legitimate?
    Nope, RNG is considered legit.

Blog Entries

Can eggs still be traded via Wi-Fi with friend codes? My friend used to do an Easter Eggschange in gen 4 and I would like to pick it up again this year but wanted to verify that eggs could still be traded. Thanks

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

@ShinyBreeder: Yup, you can trade eggs over Wi-Fi in 4th generation. You do need at least 2 actual Pokemon in your party when you go in Wi-Fi, still.
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast