Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post) - Page 3

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I was scared because now I have to try and pay attention as to what specifically goes where now xD
    Oh and where can I post a question about getting something updated on the whitelist? Do I just ask on the whitelist thread itself?
    Yeah.

I should be concentrating on the lecture but here I am patrolling the forum, lol. It's probability maths...
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

So how is everybody enjoying the split subforums? I quite like the names, there punny :P

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

@yourlilemogirl
    I keep imagining munchlax walking around asking for pokemon. I wonder how goldenrod tunnel came about. I don't mind the names as much because things like giveaways are now seperated. When the offering and the giveaways are put in the same lot, the offering don't get as much attention because giveaways are essentially free.
    But yes, they're very punny.
    Black: Alecia 2193 7035 0253
    SoulSilver: Whimsy 2881 3823 5745
    RADIO's Warehouse: Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found.
    Stories: Fossilized Love RandoMinds Transfer the Trainer

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by 137.RADIO View Post
    @yourlilemogirl
    I keep imagining munchlax walking around asking for pokemon. I wonder how goldenrod tunnel came about. I don't mind the names as much because things like giveaways are now seperated. When the offering and the giveaways are put in the same lot, the offering don't get as much attention because giveaways are essentially free.
    Goldenrod Tunnel was chosen because that location has a few services (haircut bros., the bargain guy, herb seller). In the original draft, it was called "Request Board", hinting to the Mystery Dungeon games, but it felt a little too boring. :p

I finally got my broken GPU (with which I struggled for a good four months) replaced; it was broken from the start, so I had plenty of warranty time left. Though I sent a NVIDIA in and got an AMD Radeon back. I guess I can cope with that.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 137.RADIO View Post
    @yourlilemogirl
    :P I keep thinking of a Munchlax with an empty bowl of berries going around to each thread/person asking for handouts xP
    And ya, I like that the giveaways are in a separate place now. Iirc, someone suggested that a long time ago, but there just wasn't enough GA's going on at the time to warrant it. And then The Great Giveaways of '11 struck o.o'.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    I finally got my broken GPU (with which I struggled for a good four months) replaced; it was broken from the start, so I had plenty of warranty time left. Though I sent a NVIDIA in and got an AMD Radeon back. I guess I can cope with that.
    I have ...no clue what you just said, but yay for you xD

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

GPU, graphics processing unit. In layman's terms, it's the device inside your computer that puts together the image you see on your screen, whether it's 2D or 3D. NVIDIA (GeForce) and AMD (Radeon HD) are the two dominating chip manufacturers (and their product lines' names). So yeah, mine was broken, but this new one seems to work well. :p

Blog Entries

Is it just me or did bmgf get a mobile version? It looks.... like mlpforums... except once again I'm a lost little mareep. Gah. This is easier to navigate though.
    *yay*

Blog Entries

Yeah, I haven't checked that myself but Archaic told me a new mobile skin thingie was put up. :p

Blog Entries

@Soulweaver
    As far as I know, this is the first mobile skin because if you didn't pay for forum runner, which I didn't, you'd have to use the web version on mobile. I like the mobile skin, my phone doesn't freak out as much when I type.

Update

The mobile format went away and I'm too dense to figure out how to bring it back @n@
    Last edited by 137.RADIO; 18th January 2012 at 08:59 PM.

Default Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel Evans Sharp View Post
    Yeah, well a Smogon guide says that if you don't use a DS/DS Lite, you are stuck with the C-Gear method.
    Is this actually wrong?
    Nope. I didn't know that until lastnight when I tried help gaara sword, so it looks like you'll have to do the C-Gear method :(
    Blitzle, I think you'll find that this is wrong. At the time of Smogon writing it, there was no compatibility, but now, with an up-to-date RNGreporter (9.93 at the time of writing), now has compatibilty with DSi/XL and 3DS. Proof? I've done it on my mum's xl and my 3ds. If you have an antique RNGreporter, then there is no compatibility and you should update it. I hope that helps.

EDIT: Twilightblade has already said this, sorry, ignore me.
    I'm a RNG newbie, Black and SS player, but only trade on Black

Sorry, but how to tradebacks work? You can't choose who you see in the GTS

Blog Entries

You don't use GTS for trades with people you know. So you don't use GTS for tradebacks. You use the Wi-Fi club for that instead. Also, this isn't really the game help thread, this is a talk thread about everything.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

nope i don't really like the new split trade forums. The names are confusing. I have to visit each forum to find out what it was for, since its difficult to remember the names..
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    nope i don't really like the new split trade forums. The names are confusing. I have to visit each forum to find out what it was for, since its difficult to remember the names..
    They all have explanatory descriptions under each name.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    They all have explanatory descriptions under each name.
    yah right, i have to view them each and every time just to know what they are for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast