Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post) - Page 2

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    You get the option to switch it for a party member. You have to have it in your party for some reason.
    YOu don't switch it by going to the PC found in N's Castle?
    You just instantly swap it?

Quote Originally Posted by Axel Evans Sharp View Post
    YOu don't switch it by going to the PC found in N's Castle?
    You just instantly swap it?
    As I remember it, you get the option at the end of the battle. It's weird, I know.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Yeah, the game prompts you to send one of your 'mons to the PC and then puts the dragon to the top of your party.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Yeah, the game prompts you to send one of your 'mons to the PC and then puts the dragon to the top of your party.
    Can you see the nature while you do that?
    Because I plan to RNG for a good IV Zekrom in White.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

I don't think so, you can't see nature in-battle so you'd have to deal with N and Ghetsis completely and watch the credits first.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

I don't think so, you can't see nature in-battle so you'd have to deal with N and Ghetsis completely and watch the credits first.
    Problem is, after that, you'd save.
    And if I make a mistake on RNGing Zekrom, how...How...OH, HOW can I get a good IV Zekrom!?
    I don't have time to fill my boxes!

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Problem is, after that, you'd save.
    And if I make a mistake on RNGing Zekrom, how...How...OH, HOW can I get a good IV Zekrom!?
    I don't have time to fill my boxes!
    Can't you just kill it and battle at Dragonspiral Tower later?
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle. View Post
    Can't you just kill it and battle at Dragonspiral Tower later?
    What I think is that if you kill it, you would restart and fight it over and over until it's caught.

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    Christmas deals... I bought some clothes and some DVDs (the DVDs haven't arrived yet >.>). I bought them before Christmas because the sale was set to end... but they've continued it after Christmas so I might aswell just waited.

What egg moves did you get, Twilight? Once my Wi-Fi is back up I think I'm gonna do a massive giveaway with all my RNG'd stuff, because I rarely trade them on Smogon, so I might aswell trade them to people on here who want them/need them. I'll probably do requests aswell, because at the moment, I have no inspiration.
    I got Morning Sun Ponyta, Sky Attack Spearow, and Signal Beam / Disable / Sleep Talk Seel. I'll have fun breeding those. :D I also have many DW breeds to start on. XD;

Yeah, well a Smogon guide says that if you don't use a DS/DS Lite, you are stuck with the C-Gear method.
    Is this actually wrong?
    It is wrong. No one has to use C-Gear method anymore (unless if you are going for DW Entralink Forest Pokemon, hooray). The 3DS/DSi method for Standard Seed (Non C-gear) was cracked. You can can Standard Seed abuse in RNG Reporter version 9.93. Smogon's guide is outdated. For a newer guide, you can take a look at mine.

Again, no. XD What you do is RNG abuse Zekrom and lose to N. After you lose, you check on Zekrom in your PC. Don't take the chance of having to save after the credits only to find out you failed on Zekrom. I've seen it happen before, lol.

Filling up your boxes with the AR Cloning code works, but it took too much time. I wanted to pass my Reshiram because I didn't understand C-Gear abuse until a week later. You can't kill the mascot or avoid it in any way besides filling up all of your storage (720 in box plus 6 in party).
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    It is wrong. No one has to use C-Gear method anymore (unless if you are going for DW Entralink Forest Pokemon, hooray). The 3DS/DSi method for Standard Seed (Non C-gear) was cracked. You can can Standard Seed abuse in RNG Reporter version 9.93. Smogon's guide is outdated. For a newer guide, you can take a look at mine.

Again, no. XD What you do is RNG abuse Zekrom and lose to N. After you lose, you check on Zekrom in your PC. Don't take the chance of having to save after the credits only to find out you failed on Zekrom. I've seen it happen before, lol.
    Filling up your boxes with the AR Cloning code works, but it took too much time. I wanted to pass my Reshiram because I didn't understand C-Gear abuse until a week later. You can't kill the mascot or avoid it in any way besides filling up all of your storage (720 in box plus 6 in party).
    Thanks for this information!
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 10th January 2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: snipping per the new rule

Blog Entries

Default Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread

And now the new, updated trade station is live! Hope everyone likes the new features as much as I do :p
    Zeb likes this.

Blog Entries

OH CELESTIA
    I didn't know that the Trade Station was being changed, I was actually scared when I saw the sub forumn names... but I'll get used to it. It's cool that there's a separate thread for giveaways... Hopefully I'll post one up soon.

And on another note...
    Does anyone have any tips on how to bring business to your shop? I haven't gotten anything for a while, but maybe that's a good thing until I finish the three projects I have right now.
    Black: Alecia 2193 7035 0253
    SoulSilver: Whimsy 2881 3823 5745
    RADIO's Warehouse: Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found.
    Stories: Fossilized Love RandoMinds Transfer the Trainer

Blog Entries

Yeah, one of our goals was to make the section less cluttered by separating offers from giveaways and getting rid of the damned tradeback, clone and Poké Transfer threads that were full of requests with little helping hands.

How to bring more traffic to a shop? Bring more people to BGTS first, make interesting offers (not that your current ones wouldn't be)? I'm not sure myself.

I think that the sub-forum names might be a little confusing and scary for newcomers. XD But I'll get used to it too, I guess. :P

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

I was scared because now I have to try and pay attention as to what specifically goes where now xD
    Oh and where can I post a question about getting something updated on the whitelist? Do I just ask on the whitelist thread itself?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast