Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure volume 6 discussion thread! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure volume 6 discussion thread!

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure volume 6 discussion thread!

So this volume is the obligatory tournament arc. And the artwork is really dramatic - when I turned the page to the start of the first battle my eyes popped out a little. Koya and Hareta in the hail looks really nice too. It's great to see the quality continue past last volume's climax.

It was interesting to see the rules in place, considering that what I've seen from the various manga series tend to differ more from what I'm used to in the anime or games. But did no one try to explain them to Hareta beforehand? (Ok, they probably did and he wasn't listening.) Hareta still cheats when he jumps up in front of Luxio.

Flint and Miror B. would make a good team. And of course Hareta follows his beat.

On the ignorance of the Kotaku poster, I blame Viz for creating the Viz Kids line in the first place. I'm gussing the poster has only heard of the Viz Kids run of Dragon Ball, which actually is a chapter book series for young children. Of course, the current run of Adventures is also under the same line...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh man they would be. Provided they stopped dancing long enough to get any battling done. And then Volkner would be GLAD that he doesn't get any screen time because he'd be ashamed to be in the same series as them.

I kinda wanted to sign up for Kotaku just to ask that user for examples, but it wasn't worth it.

So this is already out? That's strange, I thought the site I used to read this was up-to-date and we're still on DP. Are you guys reading it in Japan?

Blog Entries

Nope. The series ended last fall in Japan. Although I'm not sure of the release dates in the UK. I just know North America and Australia gets it with the dates indicated by these threads. In English, there's two more volumes to go, to be released by Viz in July and November.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    Nope. The series ended last fall in Japan. Although I'm not sure of the release dates in the UK. I just know North America and Australia gets it with the dates indicated by these threads. In English, there's two more volumes to go, to be released by Viz in July and November.
    How come you know what's happened then, or are you just going by synopses?

Blog Entries

Because I know the guy who does the summaries for Bulbapedia. Additionally, I bought a volume 8 for myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12