Nobody else has made a thread and it's been out for a few days, so... what did you guys think?
As for myself...
* The beginning of the Yellow chapter yaaaay! I really enjoyed this volume, actually.
* I found it interesting that they re-combined "Cloystered/Raging Rattata" into just "Cloystered", although it's not a big deal either way I guess.
* Overall fewer errors than October's releases (#3 and DPA #5). I'd like to think I'm somewhat forgiving but I find glaring errors (like the Team Rocket/Galactic thing in DPA #5) really distracting and takes away from the story a bit.
* I was annoyed by the stupid stupid error on the main characters page (Basically all the Gym Leaders had the wrong names, the "good" Gym Leaders were shown but they were listed with the names of the "bad" Gym Leaders)
* I was also disappointed that they missed the "you might almost call 'em Pocket M--" joke, which not only is unfunny but makes the sentence kind of not make sense anymore. Boo.