REBURST: May 2012 "Pocket Monsters Reburst" Review Thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: May 2012 "Pocket Monsters Reburst" Review Thread

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: May 2012 "Pocket Monsters Reburst" Review Thread

Who, Rukofu?

Looks like a girl to me. But hey, this is manga. Who knows who's what gender half of the time?

It doesn't help that his/her/it/whatever's outfit doesn't exactly show off their body.
    Last edited by Eitarou; 22nd May 2012 at 05:49 PM.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Yep, Rukofu. I can see they have eyelashes, but that doesn't really help much since effeminate characters can also have them.

From the info in this thread, Kigyan, Toga, and Rukofu are the other three 7 GG Warriors...and they are getting fired? What was Toga talking about when Zengai, Helgritz, Haril, and Carola appeared in the panel background? Are they the ones getting fired, since they failed to stop Ryouga? Yaza is also in that group.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Chapter 58 - The Three Assassins

At the GG headquarters, Gerubu tells the still-floating-in-a-capsule-filled-with-liquid that they've successfully converted the legendary pokemon Cobalon, Terrakion, and Virizion into Burst Hearts. He tells Fraud that Ryouga, along with his fellow Burst Warriors Karuta and Rug, have made themselves into quite a formidable team but assures his boss that he's got everything taken care of. He then tells his boss to continue absorbing the energy they've extracted from pokemon and become stronger than ever.

In a small building to the right of the headquarters, members of the GG's Seven Warriors Kigyan (キギャン), Rukofu (ルコフ), and Toga (トガ) talk about how bored they've been holed up there. They've only been given small jobs here and there lately and are hungry for a big assignment that will challenge them. Toga reckons that they're the strongest members of the GG left; after all, Hariru and Kyarola both turned their backs on the organization, Higreitz and Zengai were defeated by Ryouga, and Fraud is still in that weird coma thing he's in. Therefore, the three plan to storm the GG's headquarters and take it over.

Once outside, GG grunts stop what they're doing and salute the Warriors. Kigyan, Rukofu, and Toga look around and notice a little boy named Amu (アム) shooting a busty girl named Robbie (ロビー) with a water gun in the most fanservice-y way ever. A third man, Ganku (ガンク), sits reading a book. When the three fail to salute the Warriors, one of the grunts goes up to Amu and tells him to show some respect. Amu responds by going up to Kigyan and shooting him in the face with a water gun! Angry at being disrespected, the three Seven Warriors use their Burst Hearts to transform (Kigyan -> Crimgan, Rukofu -> Vuljina, Toga -> Shibirudon).

At that moment, Gerubu appears and tells his "three generals" that they have his permission to dispose of the three traitors who just Burst. Rukofu is impressed that he was able to see their mutiny coming while Kigyan laughs at the idea of those three kids being able to stop them. At that moment, Amu, Robbie, and Ganku Burst into the three legendary deer pokemon (Amu -> Cobalon, Robbie -> Virizion, Ganku -> Terrakion.

In the next chapter: The Seven Warriors vs. The Three Generals!

Quote Originally Posted by H.M
    Yaza is also in that group.
    Where? I don't see him anywhere.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Funny how out of the Seven Warriors, Ryouga's only fought three. And beat two. (Does his second battle against Hariru count? He won, but it was through a fluke, and he fainted and lost the medal soon after anyway.)

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.M
    Yaza is also in that group.
    Where? I don't see him anywhere.
    I've should've been clearer. I meant that Yaza is in the "Failed to Stop Ryouga" group, and not the group pictured in the panel's bg that Toga is talking about. Whoops. :S But it's odd that Yaza wasn't mentioned with Higreitz and Zengai. Maybe he was to pretty low on the pecking order compared to the burst warriors?

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Here's chapter 59, The Three Generals.

Sorry, Pokemon Adventures volume 40 has currently sucked out my interest in anything else. I'll be back to normal...some day.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

A battle between 4 Legendary Pokémon Burst Warriors (Ryouga's Zekrom, Amu's Cobalion, Rovy's Virizion and Ganku's Terrakion)? I think Great Gavel "hired" legendary musketeers for The Three Generals to become stronger and making Ryouga more difficult to defeat them (Cobalion and Virizion has type advantage against Zekrom, if I don't guess wrong, but Zekrom has Dragon-type attack that can defeat the legendary musketeers if possible).

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

He probably also suspected that the other three of the Seven Warriors - Kigyan, Rukofu, and Toga - were going to betray him at some point.

Anyway, Ganku single-handedley defeats the three Seven Warriors by grabbing Rukofu and Toga, lifting them above his head, and slamming them down on top of Kigyan. After the one hit KO, Gerubu tells Amu, who was complaining earlier about not being able to go out, to go after Ryouga.

The Three Generals meet up with Ryouga and the others (who are taking FOR-GODDAMN-EVER to put the Burst Hearts into the Compass of Light) and pick a fight with them. Ryouga and Amu run off to some cliff side to fight while Karuta and Rug are left to deal with Ganku and Robbie.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12