SPECIAL: March 2012 "Pocket Monsters Special" Review Thread

Thread: March 2012 "Pocket Monsters Special" Review Thread

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default March 2012 "Pocket Monsters Special" Review Thread

The official site's already been updated with information on the chapter that's going to show up in Issue 21 of Pokemon Fan!

• Black has a dream that the three Kami are chasing after him. He decides he'll need the power of a similar group of pokemon if he ever hopes to stand a chance against them.
    • Iris shows up with her Onondo (Fraxure) and tells him that she's on a journey to gather information.
    • Black goes to the Fukiyose Cave (Mistralton Cave).
    • Inside, he meets two women I don't recognize. One has a Kuitaran (Heatmor).
    • Virizion and Terrakion approach Black in the cave. The young trainer sends out "Boar" (his Emboar) to fight them off. Can he capture these two pokemon!?

I'm sure we'll be able to fill in some of the blanks there as soon as the chapter goes on sale this Saturday.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Default Re: March 2012 "Pocket Monsters Special" Review Thread

Female Veteran and Female Backpacker? Kinda resemble them. Kinda.

Anyways. This looks very interesting. The thought of the of the possibility of the Kami Trio fighting the Musketeer Trio is amusing.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Power of a similar group?

That sounds oddly specific.

Looks like they're going to capture the Musketeers?

But...there's three of them.

Is Black gonna capture all three? Or is he going to share them with White. But that still leaves one, maybe if he shares with Bianca and Cheren, one will get Keldeo?

Oh, right. The list.

Last edited by Eitarou; 1st March 2012 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

How about, Black with Cobalion
    Cheren with Terrakion
    Bianca with Virizion
    White with Keldeo

I think that would be fitting enough.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Here's the summary I'll be posting on my site later in the day:

The legendary pokemon Voltus, Tornelus, and Landlus are coming after Black! With a jolt, the young trainer wakes up and realizes that he was having a nightmare. Meanwhile, on the Battle Subway, Nobori and Kudari announce that White is ready to face them. Later, Black convinces himself that he needs to capture some legendary pokemon of his own if he wants to stand a chance against the Plasma-Dan. Virizion is the only one he's actually encountered so far, so he begins looking for a way to track it down. Suddenly, the Gym Leader Iris appears and tells him about a rumor of the pokemon living in nearby Fukiyose Cave. Once inside, Black meets a young girl named Shohko and her friend, a bourgeoise known simply as "Princess." After looking around for a bit, the three trainers run across Virizion and Terrakion! Black sends out his Emboar to fight the duo, but the Fire-Type pokemon is no match for the combination of Virizion's speed and Terrakion's brute strength. At that moment, Princess stands up and declares that she will capture the pokemon herself. Meanwhile, Araragi-Hakase's father begins to tell Iris about how the three pokemon Black is going after don't trust humans...

I wasn't able to fit it in because of my self-imposed word limit, but Shohko has four Minezumi and does a show with them on the Wonder Bridge.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Bourgeoise?

Wait, I know that woman. That's Trish (Her Japanese name is Trish as well), a character from the games you can battle.

She's a member of the Riches Family (Bourgeoir family in the Japanese version).

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

A new chapter was released in the CoroCoro Ichiban! that was released back on the 21st. Here's my summary:

Members of the Plasma-Dan report that they've been unable to locate the Dark Stone. At that moment, Aloe smiles and tells the Dark Trinity that the legendary pokemon's attacks broke the only key she had to the secret room housing the stone. In addition, the room is built like a shelter, meaning they won't be able to just force their way in! The Dark Trinity orders everyone to retreat, so the legendary pokemon trio carry the Gym Leaders away in a cyclone. Suddenly, Hachiku appears safe and sound! He sidesteps Black's questions about how he escaped and tells him that he heard there's another way into the secret room. Black thinks back to the time he challenged Aloe at the Shippou City Gym and leads Hachiku through the same path he took through the library back then. As soon as the door to the secret room is opened, Black is attacked by a Shibirudon! Black finds out that Hachiku was really a Plasma-Dan member in disguise and that he was only using Black to gain access to the Dark Stone! The Plasma-Dan grunt hands the Dark Stone to G'Cis, who in turn flies over to the Dragon Spiral Tower on his Sazandra and delivers it to N. N uses the power of the Dark Stone to summon Zekrom. En route to the castle, the Dark Trinity notice that the Hachiku that they caught is really a replica made of ice! Later, the real Hachiku finds Black passed out in Aloe's secret room. He contacts Shaga and tells him that the Plasma-Dan didn't notice the fact that the Light Stone was also hidden in Aloe's secret room. Hachiku then tells Shaga that he'll begin training Black for the upcoming battle.

追放されたバカ

Oh noes...no Relic Castles/Desert Resorts?

Please let Black catch a Cryogonal under Brycen's guidance(HINT ON WHICH MUSKATEER IS BLACK'S)