Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with belt - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with belt

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with

Seriously, I've had my share of whippings like that, and I can say that I deserved every single one of them. It made me a much better person. If I didn't get them, I'd hate to see what my life would be like now. Even at my age, I still get punished. Not with a belt anymore, but threatened to get slapped across the face. When that happens, most of the time, I know I deserve it. In my opinion, I think kids need a good whipping or two. The hand doesn't do it, and neither does grounding.

Also, the girl was downloading illegal music, which could get her into trouble and cause the family to pay money for all the music she stole. The whipping to me seemed a little too far, but she knows now not to do it.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with

Four words come to mind when I se a video like this....

This Is Fucked Up

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123