SCIENCE: Particles measured faster than the speed of light - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Particles measured faster than the speed of light

Default Re: Particles measured faster than the speed of light

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion09 View Post
    No, I do not, but as much as many of us like to fantasise otherwise, I highly doubt Pokémon (or any other fictional story, for that matter) would be such an example, unless you're somehow able to turn dreams into reality.
    Not without my Musharna! >:

But actually, isn't their some sort of idea in string theory that states that anything that has been conceived, exists somewhere? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I basically only have a trivia based knowledge on String.

Hey, does this mean that those Neutrino's have an infinite amount of energy?
    Last edited by Sable; 13th November 2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Got off topic.

Sorry, I don't yet have the proper team assembled, so my friend code will not be released until I get far enough in the game.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Exclamation Re: Particles measured faster than the speed of light

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    Not without my Musharna! >:

But actually, isn't their some sort of idea in string theory that states that anything that has been conceived, exists somewhere? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I basically only have a trivia based knowledge on String.

Hey, does this mean that those Neutrino's have an infinite amount of energy?
    ^Someone's got my idea right about Pokemon being real...I did some reseirch on some things and found that...
    String theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and so suport the thery I quoted... Theory of everything - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and from that....Why i say that Pokemon exist some where,some how in this universe....

Fundamental limits in accuracy
    :No physical theory to date is believed to be precisely accurate. Instead, physics has proceeded by a series of "successive approximations" allowing more and more accurate predictions over a wider and wider range of phenomena. Some physicists believe that it is therefore a mistake to confuse theoretical models with the true nature of reality, and hold that the series of approximations will never terminate in the "truth". Einstein himself expressed this view on occasions.[22] Following this view, we may reasonably hope for a theory of everything which self-consistently incorporates all currently known forces, but we should not expect it to be the final answer.

On the other hand it is often claimed that, despite the apparently ever-increasing complexity of the mathematics of each new theory, in a deep sense associated with their underlying gauge symmetry and the number of fundamental physical constants, the theories are becoming simpler. If this is the case, the process of simplification cannot continue indefinitely

-from Wikipedia

...So that means that everything everyone said here even me...Is just a theory....Sorry....
    Last edited by MegaCharr; 14th November 2011 at 12:14 PM.

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

Hahaha. Yeah, now what? "Einstein wins again," huh?
    - RAGECANDYBAR: The PokéGods: Secrets and Rumors Revealed

(Feel free to leave me a private or visitor message with any comments, questions, or advice related to my work)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345