Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy

Thread: Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy

Default Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy

There is news that Julian Assange (the founder of Wikileaks) is about to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has been since 2012. There are reports that his health has deteriorated. ABC News (Julian Assange: WikiLeaks founder to leave Ecuadorian embassy in London 'soon' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)) that he is suffering from heart and lung problems.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy

One day my country (England) will look back in shame at how we treated Julian Assange.
    Sadly in todays world, the whistleblower is often painted as the bad guy.

So finally we can get the truth about the rape allegation

Blog Entries

Unless he has mastered the art of teleportation, I fail to see how he plans to succeed without being caught by the authorities.

Perhaps he wants to be caught. After two years in one building I wouldn't mind being extradited for a change in scenery.

Y > X

Blog Entries

I wonder if Wikileaks has well ''leaked'' info on countries that are not friendly to the United States and other nations that are it's supposed allies because if they do not leak info on well say the Russian Federation or China (to my understanding both countries are allies of the US) then it would be quite hypocritical on that website's part but I don't know if Wikileaks has an unknown agenda like say being paid by politicians or government officials of foreign countries that do not like those countries, even these can even be Americans giving information to Wikileaks. But if he is hiding in the embassy of Ecuador in the UK it means that the website he supposedly founded isn't giving info on the government of Ecuador.

Blog Entries
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Boshi234 View Post
    because if they do not leak info on well say the Russian Federation or China (to my understanding both countries are allies of the US) then it would be quite hypocritical on that website's part
    You are quite mistaken. Neither country is a United States ally (relations with Russia border on antagonistic).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boshi234
    because if they do not leak info on well say the Russian Federation or China (to my understanding both countries are allies of the US) then it would be quite hypocritical on that website's part
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    You are quite mistaken. Neither country is a United States ally (relations with Russia border on antagonistic).
    Well then is this why the news on tv have said about rising tensions between the US and Russia but I think it's escalating because of the apparent war in Ukraine but I didn't know about China not being allied with the US but I guess it is as the saying goes ''you learn something new everyday''. But still if Wikileaks doesn't well leak information on Russia and China then it would be considered hypocritical since they are not on good terms with the United States.