Immigration Agent Opens Fire on Colleagues

Thread: Immigration Agent Opens Fire on Colleagues

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Immigration Agent Opens Fire on Colleagues

ICE Agent Reportedly Opens Fire At Federal Building In California, Killing One Agent, Injuring Second | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by Fox News
    DEVELOPING: An agent with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, shot two colleagues Thursday evening, killing one, at a federal in Southern California, local news outlets report.

Multiple media outlets report that the gunman also is dead, though it wasn't immediately clear who fired the fatal shot and the agents' conditions couldn't immediately be confirmed.

Police officers reportedly responded to the federal building in downtown Long Beach around 5:50 p.m. local time, after a report of shots fired on the seventh floor.

The surviving victim was taken to St. Marry Medical Center, the LA Daily News reported.

Emergency dispatchers initially reported that one person had been shot in the stomach, CBS2 reported, though it wasn't clear who.

The Glenn M. Anderson Federal Building is located in downtown Long Beach and houses ICE offices, among other agencies, according to the Los Angeles Times.

There was no immediate word on a possible motive for the shooting.

Beausoleil Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Re: Immigration Agent Opens Fire on Colleagues

Well, it's pretty sad that these people died, but until we get more information it'll be pretty hard to form an opinion over this story.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Immigration Agent Opens Fire on Colleagues

I think I share Jabberwocky's sentiments.I'd hate to sound like a cynical buzzkill, but I think it's probably gonna be some sort of "the gunman was depressed and was mad at these guys for some reason" story again.

*sighs and puts chin on palm*