California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

Thread: California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

Visit Jay0173's Youtube Channel

Default California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

Okay, this is more than just a little disturbing.

California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball - U.S. News

In my opinion, this step-father should be in jail for his actions. Regardless of the child's behaviour, to spank a child with a belt for almost 7 minutes is unconscionable. As a child I was spanked when I was bad, but never, ever, was I subjected to the kind of beating that this child was made to endure. I think the step-father is extremely lucky that there were no marks left on the child as a result of the beating.
    JAY
    FC: 3411-1525-5963
    Dark-Type Safari with: Sneasel, Vullaby & Liepard
    (Please VM or PM me so I can add your FC too)

Default Re: California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

I agree, it's pretty disgusting what the step-father did. Thankfully, he's resigned from his political office and he's being charged on felony child abuse. I applaud the man who recorded the situation and stood up for the boy.

Default Re: California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

I don't understand how there can be any question on whether 7 minutes of 'spanking' is excessive or not. o.O

Banner by JokesterJesse

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

This is just disgusting, awful and wrong. He hit the boy for 7 minutes with a belt just because he dropped a ball? Thats just abuse, plain and simple.

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Lock this jerk up in a thoroughly detailed vault, break the keypad, shatter the combination dial, and throw away the filthy key in a volcano.

I reckon good on lopez for filming it and for standing up for the boy. I'm at a loss as to how the boy's grandfather can defend the stepfather, even after seeing the video. I hope that they put the stepfather away for a long time. Don't get mewrong, I'm all for smacking if a child is really badly misbehaving, (my grandma has always said " a two on the thigh never did anyone any harm") but there a limits and this guy should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Epic sig made by GoldenMuk!

the fact the kid was beaten because he didn't catch a ball is just stupid
    you should never beat a child for such a stupid reason I understand if the kid is misbehaving
    but even then you shouldn't beat them just a spank or two on the rear should do just fine

I also applaud lopez for recording the scene and speaking up

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xi <3 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for smacking if a child is really badly misbehaving, (my grandma has always said " a two on the thigh never did anyone any harm").
    I suppose opposing (or generally not being supportive of) the use of spanking in parenting is a bad thing?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Peter Roebuck did something similar to this, he jumped off a building.

Looked so trustworthy too.

I can't help feel that he will get a light punishment, an unjust punishment. I'd strip him of his right to be in close association with children. And maybe throw a ball at him, every time he drops it I throw a hammer at him.

I heard about this on the Phillip Defranco Show. Oscar was BAMF of the day for filming it and reporting it. I really think this official should lose his job, I mean hitting a kid over a ball? That's so stupid. Bad grades of behavior is understandable, but this is just abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I heard about this on the Phillip Defranco Show. Oscar was BAMF of the day for filming it and reporting it. I really think this official should lose his job, I mean hitting a kid over a ball? That's so stupid. Bad grades of behavior is understandable, but this is just abuse.
    It's child abuse quite simply. I figure he would hit the boy to maintain his dominance and power over him.

This is just disgusting! he is a terrible person and I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why someone would do something like this. I have to agree with many others when they say he should be locked up.

[/QUOTE]
    I suppose opposing (or generally not being supportive of) the use of spanking in parenting is a bad thing?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. People have their own parenting styles. I've just been raised where if I did something really bad(for example intentionally destroying something that wasn't mine) I got a smack. They were few and far between. But it was one quick smack not a onslaught of whips from a belt.

Epic sig made by GoldenMuk!

追放されたバカ

What a truly disgusting individual. It's not even his own kid, he's a step parent. But even if it was a real parent it would be just as bad!
    This individual needs to be locked up and for a very long time, but from what I hear California is a bit lenient in its sentencing.