Bath Salts-What the hell is going on exactly?

Thread: Bath Salts-What the hell is going on exactly?

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Bath Salts-What the hell is going on exactly?

Effects Of Bath Salts.wmv - YouTube
    So I basically watched this video, and I was wondering, what the hell is up with this outbreak in bath salt consumption. Is it actual bath salts that are causing these side effects, or is it a new smuggling method? Posted here cause I would like an analysis on this whole situation, and perhaps start a discussion of how this can continue....

Default Re: Bath Salts-What the hell is going on exactly?

What exactly are "bath salts"? Does that literally mean bath salts, as in, the stuff you put into a bath? Or is that some weird slang term which just happens to have the same name?

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, it's this: Mephedrone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They just call it Bath Salts to avoid police detection and such.

Well, bath salts are a real consumer product. You can see them at many stores that sell shampoo and other bathing goods. I don't use them, but they supposedly help cleaning, plus fragrant are added for smelling good.

What people are using to get high are simply called bath salts, like Quattro said, to use and abuse like drugs. The problem is that the chemicals used are often used to make bath salts, so anyone with knowledge of chemistry can possible make the desired drug. With recent bans, bath salt companies are switching their chemical formulas to avoid the drug laws but to still continue to sell their products.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Over here, people are also getting high off "incenses"....er....synthetic weed (k2 and similar shit). Even though they try to ban it, the companies will just change the forumula to get around the laws. It's a real problem around here, since you can buy it at local gas stations or on the internet. People have died from this shit too.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gligar13 View Post
    Over here, people are also getting high off "incenses"....er....synthetic weed (k2 and similar shit). Even though they try to ban it, the companies will just change the forumula to get around the laws. It's a real problem around here, since you can buy it at local gas stations or on the internet. People have died from this shit too.
    Aren't all drugs that are not yet approved by the FDA automatically banned by default?

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligar13 View Post
    Aren't all drugs that are not yet approved by the FDA automatically banned by default?
    No, there are tons of supplements that are sold in stores that have disclamers stamped on them. Due to loopholes in the law they can get away with selling K2 and bath salts.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

I think we can safely say that Bath Salts are officially the most dangerous drugs out there.