AP Tweets: Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: AP Tweets: Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default AP Tweets: Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Good riddance.
    although your son is even more of a crazy fuck than you are.

source

Blog Entries

Default Kim Jong-il is dead

BBC News - N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

Discuss this shocking piece of news! What will happen to N. Korea as a country?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kim Jong-il is dead

Just heard about this literally two minutes ago- quite...I don't know how to put it.

It's kind of shocking...I guess.

As for N. Korea...another Dictator?

Blog Entries

Default Re: AP Tweets: Kim Jong-Il is dead.

His son is his direct successor... And he's also a crazy bastard...

Blog Entries

I've heard that his son, Kim Jong-nam, isn't good at ruling countries, maybe there will be a government reform under his rule hopefully?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kim Jong-il is dead

His successor is supposed to be Kim Jong-Un, but nothing's been said yet.

Blog Entries

........Wow.

What will happen to them now?

Chang Sung-taek is supposed to act as regent for now, apparently.
    Last edited by TFSpock; 18th December 2011 at 10:45 PM.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    I've heard that his son, Kim Jong-nam, isn't good at ruling countries
    Considering he has never ruled a country before, assessing that statement is somewhat difficult.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Looks like World War III really isn't going to happen, thank goodness. Though I wonder what will become of North Korea next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Looks like World War III really isn't going to happen, thank goodness. Though I wonder what will become of North Korea next year.
    Very likely to be the same as when Il-sung died: several days of hysterical national mourning followed by deification of him as another "eternal president", followed by Jong-un taking the reins of the world's largest cult compound.

I have always been fascinated by North Korea's antics, so I have my popcorn at the ready...

Blog Entries

His son is crazier than his father. To be honest, with my step-sister living in Seoul, South Korea, I am kinda afraid that his son will start something that his father wouldn't.
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

Rest in Peace.

North Korea will never fail and will continue to safeguard Marxism-Leninism and Juche thought long into the 21st century.

Sailing the seas depends on the Helmsman.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

And nothing of value was lost...

Funny that in the video game Homefront, it is said that Kim Jong Il died in 2012, and guess what happened just now, it's December 2011, and he is dead (although Homefront says he died in July 2012), a coincidence perhaps?

It's possible that the Koreas may reunite, though the chance it will happen in 2012 or 2013 is very slim currently, although with some help from the United Nations (of which South Korea is a part of), it might happen, unfortunatly, Kim Jong Un is, from what I heard, WORSE than his father, and might declare World War III (if Al Qaeda doesn't do it first).

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuness View Post
    His son is crazier than his father. To be honest, with my step-sister living in Seoul, South Korea, I am kinda afraid that his son will start something that his father wouldn't.
    You mean like declare World War III? My parents keep saying that World War III will occur in the Middle East between the United Nations and Al Qaeda, with the Koreas staying neutral, a war might happen between the two Koreas or between North Korea and China (or North Korea vs. South Korea vs. China), but if any other country gets involved (ESPECIALLY the United States, since the US military has the nasty habit of jumping into wars that don't involve them at all, as this is EXACTLY what happened in Vietnam, and look what happened there), and given that the United States already has their hands full with Al Qaeda in the Middle East, THEN it might be World War III

Worst case scenario is if North Korea and Al Queda team up, like Nazi Germany and Japan did in World War II...
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 19th December 2011 at 07:53 AM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account