Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

Thread: Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

I'm a Blackhawks fan watching their first game of the series against the Coyotes. Gettin a little frustrated. I'm also a Devils fan and waiting for their series to begin tomorrow.

if you're not a hockey fan what other sports do you like? I was fortunate to have my football team win it all this year

Going to the Ceremony Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

I'll be tuning in to the Panthers game against the Devils tomorrow, too. First playoff appearance in what, eleven years? Hoping like hell it won't go to waste.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Post Thanks / Like

The Panthers have a special place in my heart because they have most of the Hawk's cup winning team. It would be kind of ironic to see them finish real well or get the cup. I'd be super sad, but happy for them too. I will be rooting against them tomorrow though :\

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm a big Bruins fan. Quite pleased with their win last night (as close as it was) and hoping for another run like last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like

Haha hoping for last years run would get you the cup again, that'd be nuts. I'm hoping that the Blackhawks or Devils make it to the semi-finals at least. We'll have to see though. That coyotes game was rigged I swear. Hmph.

If it comes up to be Boston and Vancouver again though, I'm sure knowing that I'm a Blackhawks fan lets you know who I'd pick. Vancouver, ick.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan :3

I, um, needless to say, was very disappointed in how we began the series against the Flyers....up 3-0 then losing in OT? Ugh. But I'm REALLY hoping they'll get the win tonight...ugh...would HATE it if they had to go to Phillie down two games. The year we won the Cup in '09 they won all of their series on the road so I have hope.

But I tend to watch whatever games I'm home for that aren't on during Pens games. I watched the Bruins/Caps last night, (then the feed I was watching switched over to 'Yotes/Hawks), and watched the end of the Sharks/Blues. I tend to follow the Bruins, Hawks and Sharks besides the Pens, but the Pens will always be my #1 obviously :3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Hawks & Caps fan. I'm happy about Holtby's performance in the past two games. Plus we're REAL good against Boston. I saw the Hawks game last night too, it was awesome.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

As a Detroit native, all I have to say is: Go Red Wings!

I don't really follow hockey but sometimes I like to watch the Wings when they're in the play-offs (as they typically are), especially if they stand a chance at clinching the Stanley Cup. Too bad that doesn't look likely right now as they're currently trailing the Predators 2-1.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.