Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

Thread: Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

Plinkety plonk pianooo... Doctor Who's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Doctor Who On Twitter

Default Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

Andy Murray won his first Wimbledon title and ended Britain's 77-year-wait for a men's champion with a brilliant victory over world number one Novak Djokovic.
    The Scot, 26, converted his fourth championship point in a dramatic final game to win 6-4 7-5 6-4 and claim his second major title.
    In an atmosphere reminiscent of his Olympic final win last summer, Murray was willed on by the majority of the 15,000 spectators on Centre Court, thousands watching on the nearby big screen and millions more around the country.
    And after a gruelling three hours and 10 minutes in temperatures exceeding 40C, he finally followed in the footsteps of Fred Perry's 1936 win at the All England Club.
    Perry used to leap over the net in celebration, but Britain's new champion roared in delight before sinking to his knees on the turf.
    77 years it took us. We're crap.

Haters gonna hate

Blog Entries

Default Re: Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

Fuck.

Now the idiot politicians are gonna wank over him deserving a knighthood for this. He don't deserve any knighthood, only his wimbledon win. I'm not amused at this victory.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Plinkety plonk pianooo... Doctor Who's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Doctor Who On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raves View Post
    Fuck.

Now the idiot politicians are gonna wank over him deserving a knighthood for this. He don't deserve any knighthood, only his wimbledon win. I'm not amused at this victory.
    Exactly, Djokovic must have been worn out after that 4-hour match. If that hadn't happened he would have wiped the floor with Murray.

Haters gonna hate

I am very happy for the fact he won, cause he deserves it and everything, but there is no need to keep going on about it in detail in the news when we all already know it has happened. Now we all know, I would like something different to be on the news, like what is happening in the world now instead of just Wimbledon.
    Team: Castform; Klinklang; Victini; Tornadus