Mafia: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! ENDGAME: MAFIA WIN, 6/6/2014 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Thread: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! ENDGAME: MAFIA WIN, 6/6/2014

  1. #46

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

    you did this knowing she'd have more votes :///
    Oooooh my goodness I didn't notice your vote on III I WOULDN'T WANT III TO BE VOTED OUT WTF...

    Because Clusiana is more kawaii than Momoka.
    I was going to say "how dare you" but I CONCUR.

    you can smile again

  2. #47
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,170
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Oooooh my goodness I didn't notice your vote on III I WOULDN'T WANT III TO BE VOTED OUT WTF...
    You say you don't, yet your actions say otherwise ://.

  3. #48
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,549
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    @HumanDawn; A doctor claim day one? When nothing has cleared you? I doubt the person is legit, or you are lying trying to get the real doctor. So because one of you is scum:

    UNVOTE: Zexy
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    Also @Zexy; The rules don't say I can't vote you ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  4. #49
    Equalist Leader Amon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Republic Garden
    Posts
    448
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @HumanDawn; A doctor claim day one? When nothing has cleared you? I doubt the person is legit, or you are lying trying to get the real doctor. So because one of you is scum:

    UNVOTE: Zexy
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    Also @Zexy; The rules don't say I can't vote you ;)
    you bring a good point,
    Unvote:Marius
    Vote:HumanDawn
    @Marius; i was joking :W
    Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Palkia/Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of now Dunsparce. Also claims Thousand Arrows, most likely Zygarde's move.

  5. #50
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,549
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Also to tack on. All the players here are experienced enough not to claim D1 in private, with the exception of DragonEspeon who is new. However I doubt that even they would claim to Human D1, so it's either a player manipulating him, or he is trying to get the doctor to claim to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  6. #51
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,170
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    The person came to me and wanted an alliance, and from how weird I found it that they suddenly came and claimed Doctor to me, I decided to ask for counter claims to try to see if this source is legit and not maybe some Mafia trying to get my claim. Voting me for getting the claim is ridiculous, and if it's really because I'm trying to fish who the Doctor is, then it'd be suicide because with nobody to say who I got the claim from from a counterclaim I'd look incredibly suspicious and it would likely get me lynched because I'd have just fished for the Doctor.

  7. #52

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Okay, okay, hold up. This is just plain irrational. What, exactly, completely prevents Human from having received a doctor claim? It's unlikely, sure, but I've seen less likely things happen. Yeah, sure, Human could just be fishing for roles, but that's not certain by any stretch of the imagination, and this really, really comes across as just plain reckless and just plain foolhardy. (and his defense covers this, anyway, so)I'm sorry, but, really, it is. What else are you supposed to call a random bandwagon over one little thing that isn't even certainly scummy without even asking for an explanation first from the player being BW'd? Like, really?

    And I really do love how you're absolutely certain--"one of you is scum"--that Human's mafia, even despite how obvious it is that he's nowhere near confirmed, over this one little instance, and you aren't even waiting for a defense. Then there's Apawn's blatant buddying/BW'ing/whatever the right word is, which I shouldn't even have to explain to show how scummy that is. Seriously, what even is this?

    And while I was writing this, Human came in with a defense (pretty quickly, I must add, meaning that he didn't have to stall to come up with a reasonable defense, meaning he had pre-conceived, towny reasoning behind his actions, which leads to the conclusion that he had this reasoning because he's town), one that honestly makes sense. And yet you couldn't even wait for that. I just... I don't get why you'd ever BW that quickly over something so minor.

  8. #53
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,549
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    @HumanDawn; And if they aren't the real doctor, then mafia is running around. The doctor isn't going to come out D1.

    EDIT: UNVOTE: HumanDawn because I talked to him in private just now, and he's convinced me for now.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 28th May 2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  9. #54

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Actually, if we're talking about a counterclaim, the real doc outting isn't that bad. The mafia is forced to keep the doctor alive unless they want to sacrifice one of their numbers, and if we don't lynch between the doc counterclaim until the last day, then the important players/roles/whatever are safe, because both doctors are expected to be on the "clear" (or closest thing to that), and so, the mafia can't kill the clear, and they can't kill the doctor, either, unless they want to lose one of their members, y'know? So if the claim Human allegedly received is, indeed, mafia fakeclaiming doctor, the best thing the doc can do right now is out, even if it doesn't seem that way.

  10. #55
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,549
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    VOTE: DragonEspeon because I want to hear from them, and pressure does best.
    @DragonEspeon;
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  11. #56
    Ehehehehe... Peaceful Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Hmm, I see no reason to keep my joke vote on Apawn.

    Unvote: Apawn

    I am suspicious of HumanDawn, but at the same time his claim may well be legit. Noobs are sometimes unaware of how power roles should save their claims. Or someone DID claim doc to him, but they aren't the actual doctor. Maybe they're mafia trying to earn his trust, or they knew he would go rolefishing and make himself look scummy.

    So, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch Human just yet. We should probably keep an eye on him, but I think lynching this early stinks of mafia intervention.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

  12. #57
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,170
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    I have no idea why I'm even being seen as suspicious just for getting this claim. I already even gave the reasons why if I lied about it it would be a terrible idea if I were Mafia to do, which nobody has said something against. I've even brought up the possibility that it could be Mafia trying to fish my claim already.

  13. #58
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    156
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    DAY 1
    VOTE TALLY - MIDDLE

    Clusiana 1 (Momoka)
    Squall Leonhart 1 (FinalArcadia)
    Momoka 1 (HumanDawn)
    HumanDawn 1 (Apawn)
    DragonEspeon 1 (Midorikawa)

    You have 24 more hours.
    Squall Leonhart has yet to confirm.

    Aren't normal numbers more convenient than Roman numerals?
    Last edited by Zexy; 29th May 2014 at 07:11 AM.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  14. #59
    Ehehehehe... Peaceful Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    Huh?

    What happened to the Roman Numerals?
    @Zexy; you have some 'splaining to do.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

  15. #60

    Default Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014

    i love how my vote tallies have become a custom :')

    Vote: Marius

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •