Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 6

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 748
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #76
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Umeko View Post
    Well, I am a bit tempted to try it out... Is there a place to stream the Japanese version legally? I am guessing not because 4Kids, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Hulu has the first 12 or so episodes available subbed, and the rest can be found on Dailymotion. ^^

  2. #77
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Vote Tally:

    GWS - I (Neon Borealis)
    Soulmaster - I (Umeko)
    SageGaga - I (Soulmaster)
    Neon Borealis - I (mwto)
    Umeko - I (jokool)
    jokool - I (Jolty Febe)
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 1st August 2012 at 07:31 PM.
    Akuraito likes this.

  3. #78
    ...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    ....does it matter anymore....
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    ........i VOTE:jokool because i don't believe Umeko was trying to start a bandwagon.....and i believe in lynching and drama.....
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....


  4. #79
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Geez guys, we're all over the place! I really fail to see the point of a day 1 lynch, the odds are completely against us with almost no information about each other.

    Vote: No lynch

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  5. #80
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Ugh, Day 1.

    VOTE : Jolty Febe

    Defening Umeko is one thing (yeah, her behavior doesn't scream mafia much at this point), but that's not a reason to vote for the person who voted for her.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  6. #81
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Oh what a fiery competition this has started to be!

    My vote goes to: Jolty Febe ^_^

  7. #82
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    I'm pretty sure we've learned our lesson about this already.
    Vote: Umeko

    To tie the votes up. I don't want Jolty being lynched day 1 twice in a row. Sorry of that reason is too meta :P

  8. #83
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Vote: Jolty Febe

    I don't see how you could defend Umeko unless you are masons or scum buddies.

  9. #84
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    Ugh, Day 1.

    VOTE : Jolty Febe

    Defening Umeko is one thing (yeah, her behavior doesn't scream mafia much at this point), but that's not a reason to vote for the person who voted for her.
    Isn't that the whole point of your vote? If you don't agree with someone's reasoning, you should confront them about it. Nothing gets more of a response out of them as a vote, so that seems right. Just because it doesn't directly affect Jolty, doesn't mean it's wrong of her to bring it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Oh what a fiery competition this has started to be!

    My vote goes to: Jolty Febe ^_^
    This doesn't even have reasoning to it. You just voted the last person voted. This is text book bandwagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Vote: Jolty Febe

    I don't see how you could defend Umeko unless you are masons or scum buddies.
    Why is it considered defending Umeko? Why not just questioning jokool? I don't understand your point. Just because you aren't exactly sure of somebody else's alignment doesn't mean you shouldn't stick your neck out for them if you feel it is right.

  10. #85
    ...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    ....does it matter anymore....
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    .....i seriously need help....what constitutes a reason?........
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....


  11. #86
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Vote:No lynch
    My life is a nightmare

  12. #87
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    @Neonsands; and I voted for Jolty Febe to see if I could get a response from her as well.
    Your being defensive of Jolty Febe for 'meta reasons' is something notable though.

    Whatever, now that I saw her reaction, I'm more leaning toward not voting for her now but she still comes as suspicious frankly.

    UNVOTE: Jolty Febe

    I can agree with Neon that Human voting without a reason is rather scummy.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  13. #88
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    I was just about to balance out the votes against Jolty since I find it odd that she's attacked for saying she thinks someone wasn't trying to start a bandwagon when several didn't even explain their votes when they posted them

  14. #89
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    @Neonsands; and I voted for Jolty Febe to see if I could get a response from her as well.
    Your being defensive of Jolty Febe for 'meta reasons' is something notable though.

    Whatever, now that I saw her reaction, I'm more leaning toward not voting for her now but she still comes as suspicious frankly.

    UNVOTE: Jolty Febe

    I can agree with Neon that Human voting without a reason is rather scummy.
    My entire meta rationale was that I fought hard for Jolty to be saved in Warriors Mafia, and she wasn't. This is basically the same scenario and I want her to at least make it to day 2. Don't want to scare away the newcomers yet. Let them get a feel of how things are done first.

    Don't think I'll forget her voting based on something that happened to Umeko. It's just evidence that can be used later, not now.

  15. #90
    i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Delco, PA
    Posts
    674
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 1 ("Heart Burning!") - 8/1/12

    Unvote: Soulmaster

    Got me a null read, so I might as well retract it.

    FOS: Human

    Could you explain your actions?

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •