Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 43

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 748
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #631
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Gotpika; I unvoted Human because of something he said, and again I wasn't sure if he was town. If he turned out to be town then I didn't want to feel bad about lynching yet another townie. I never said you were trying to get rid of Neonsands specifically, I found it odd that you would mention him as possible mafia. And Human was never 100% cleared as town. He made himself sketchy so he ended up getting lynched. In my defense Greece voted for me once, and she turned out to be mafia. I don't even know how mafia kills since I have yet to be a mafia in any I've been in. Also I never said that jokool and America* were 100% cleared. I temporarily put them aside as town to try to narrow down the suspects. If you have anyone worth suspecting right now then say so and we can try for an actual lynch if there's enough evidence, otherwise it will just be a no lynch. Also I'll unvote you if you unvote me.
    Yes you did you said yourself, "You suggesting him as possible mafia makes me think that you are mafia and want him gone." You said that I want him gone. Yes, he was cleared 100 percent. He was cop checked, and the cop more than likely isn't gonna hit the godfather out of 20 something players couple that with Mintaka's defense and yes Human pretty much was cleared. He made himself out to be sketchy? How so? He had Mintaka's defense, was giving his own justified defense, and was cop-checked. I really don't see how he made himself out to be sketchy, not to mention infinite immunity would have been an extremely useful power role because we could have claimed to Human later on in the game and made this process much more easier. But, clearly that isn't gonna work since he's dead now.

    I'll retract mine if you retract yours first.

    And I myself don't know who to go after either, I just started playing seriously. I've been pretty inactive for the most part. I'm gonna try to look through these pages for a while later on and tomorrow. I hope I'm not coming off as aggressive :/ I was just wondering why you were trying so hard to get me exactly, and then changing your motives a minute later.



    Also, other townies. This would be a nice time to chime in.

  2. #632
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    @Gotpika; It took a lot for Human to prove his innocence when he first claimed to be cop check, and the way he did was suspicious to everyone. If you look through then you'll see. My main reason for voting you was for a reaction as well to try for information since my first attempt with jokool got no reaction to go off of.

    UNVOTE: Gotpika
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 16th August 2012 at 08:48 PM.

  3. #633
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    VOTE: Tris79

  4. #634
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    VOTE: Tris79 you've been inactive so we know nothing of you. You could be mafia hiding under the radar

  5. #635
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    Voting locked. Update pending.

  6. #636
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

    ATTENTION, DUELISTS!

    Days had passed since the deaths of Yuma and Akari Tsukumo. Though the remaining duelists were still a bit in shock over all the deaths that had transpired, they were able to keep moving forward. One person, however, was not.

    Haru Tsukumo had never gotten over her sadness of the deaths of her grandchildren. As time went on, she grew weaker and weaker, until she lived no more.

    An melancholic silence pervaded the Tsukumo household.



    It is now Night 8. This phase will end at 10:00 pm on August 17th, Eastern Time. You may now send in night actions.


    Haru survived longer than some main characters. What. ._.

  7. #637
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    DAMMIT!!!

    Sorry Tris79.... I just wanted to even up the votes.

    But... FoS: @Gotpika; Why didn't you unvote mwto after she unvoted you?

  8. #638
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Sorry Tris79. There hasn't been much information from anyone so I was hoping to hit mafia, and figured one might be someone who's been silent.

  9. #639
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    DAMMIT!!!

    Sorry Tris79.... I just wanted to even up the votes.

    But... FoS: @Gotpika; Why didn't you unvote mwto after she unvoted you?
    Because I was in the middle of watching round 2 of the Donamite in Pokemon Anime and editing my sig. and avatar -_-;; I don't see how in the heck that merits a "Fos:".

    Also nice job lynching the doctor btw. Without giving a reason for voting for Tris79 at that. But to be fair he's ALWAYS inactive in most of his mafia games. It's quite irritating because he has a tendency to get a power-role.

  10. #640
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Also nice job lynching the doctor btw. Without giving a reason for voting for Tris79 at that.
    I rushed. I wasn't sure when the voting would be locked. I didn't suspect mwto of being mafia, so I voted to protect (hopefully) a townie, although, I didn't expect her to vote as well, which is odd...

    FoS: mwto Why did you vote right after me (although, I can probably guess your anwer)?

  11. #641
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Also nice job lynching the doctor btw. Without giving a reason for voting for Tris79 at that.
    I rushed. I wasn't sure when the voting would be locked. I didn't suspect mwto of being mafia, so I voted to protect (hopefully) a townie, although, I didn't expect her to vote as well, which is odd...

    FoS: mwto Why did you vote right after me (although, I can probably guess your anwer)?
    I saw you vote him and figured you had good reason. I didn't think you were trying to tie it. I also figured that he hadn't been very active so maybe he was a mafia trying to avoid suspicion. I was debating it for over ten minutes before I finally decided. I'm now mad at myself for lynching yet another innocent town, especially since it was the doctor.

    Is that the answer you were guessing?

  12. #642
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I saw you vote him and figured you had good reason. I didn't think you were trying to tie it. I also figured that he hadn't been very active so maybe he was a mafia trying to avoid suspicion. I was debating it for over ten minutes before I finally decided. I'm now mad at myself for lynching yet another innocent town, especially since it was the doctor.

    Is that the answer you were guessing?
    Yep, that was the answer.

    I had a slight hunch (small post count, suspicious post earlier), but I wanted to wait until the next day and give him a chance to defend himself.

    Damn, I should have explained my reason for voting, but like I said, I wasn't sure when the voting would be locked...

  13. #643
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I saw you vote him and figured you had good reason. I didn't think you were trying to tie it. I also figured that he hadn't been very active so maybe he was a mafia trying to avoid suspicion. I was debating it for over ten minutes before I finally decided. I'm now mad at myself for lynching yet another innocent town, especially since it was the doctor.

    Is that the answer you were guessing?
    Yep, that was the answer.

    I had a slight hunch (small post count, suspicious post earlier), but I wanted to wait until the next day and give him a chance to defend himself.

    Damn, I should have explained my reason for voting, but like I said, I wasn't sure when the voting would be locked...
    Same here, there was no telling when it would be locked. I was freaking when Gotpika didn't unvote me. Fellow non-mafia we must figure out who's mafia because seriously I think they may be winning.

  14. #644
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Fellow non-mafia we must figure out who's mafia because seriously I think they may be winning.
    How about role claiming?

  15. #645
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 8 (An Empty Household) - 8/16/12

    Though it may be a bit late now, we will usually try to lock voting at 10:00. Sometimes earlier for night phases, and for day phases where there is, like, a landslide vote. ^^

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •