Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 42

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 8 (Unfulfilled Revenge) - 8/15/12

UNVOTE: jokool
    @America*; Any idea on who we should suspect

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @America*; Any idea on who we should suspect
    Well, now that I think about it, it's very possible jokool is one of the Arclight brothers. Now that III is dead they'd be vanilla townies - I guess I wasn't thinking straight during my last post.

Anyways, currently I don't have very many suspicions - there are a couple of people I have my eye on, but there is no solid evidence. I'm going back to reread the first few phases - now that we know more, some things may pop up.

Just a reminder that there's only about 4 hours left in the phase.

Catspring, Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

omg I'm actually starting to love Mr. Heartland ^_^;

Blog Entries

4 hours isn't much time... We need a plan because a no lynch isn't an option at this point. Anyone have any good ideas?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    4 hours isn't much time... We need a plan because a no lynch isn't an option at this point. Anyone have any good ideas?
    Question those that haven't been active.

Blog Entries

Then we need to question @Soulmaster; @Tris79; and @Gotpika;

Everyone, except them has over 20 post (you could add @Princess of Lumas; but she has been at camp).

Blog Entries

Then we need to question @Soulmaster; @Tris79; and @Gotpika;

Everyone, except them has over 20 post (you could add @Princess of Lumas; but she has been at camp).
    VOTE: Gotpika Not even suspecting Human a little as the godfather could mean that you are mafia and tried to look innocent by defending a townie everyone was suspecting as the godfather. As mafia you would know the real godfather.
    @Gotpika;

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

VOTE:mwto

What the heck? @mwto; I'm the one who actually defended Human, and I didn't suspect him as the Godfather because for one he was cop checked. And I doubt the cop is just so happen going to check the Godfather. It rarely happens, while it does happen. It rarely happens, and that check was a enough for me in this situation given the way Mintaka defended him. Your logic is flawed, especially when you were one of the main ones trying to get him lynched. So, is it possible you're the mafia and are going after me because you know a nightkill would be wasted trying to kill me at night?

Who are all the players still alive in the game currently now?

Blog Entries

Still alive

Out of those still alive Neonsands is the only positive town. America* says that she talked to Neonsands so we can guess her as town for now. jokool claims to be a vanilla so he's another assumed town.

Now who is most suspicious.

Blog Entries

Still alive

Out of those still alive Neonsands is the only positive town. America* says that she talked to Neonsands so we can guess her as town for now. jokool claims to be a vanilla so he's another assumed town.

How do you know Neonsands is positive town and America*? Also, Vanilla is a popular mafia fake claim, nothing is set in stone with jokool either. There are 13 players left, you're going after the one that tries to prevent a mislynch of a confirmed Cop checked townie. Doesn't that seem sketchy? It makes me think you're mafia. Now, I'm not 100 percent on you being mafia yet. But, how about being a bit more logical. Has anything been questioned from the more inactive players? Not to mention I'm still wondering why you're pushing to lynch a member of the game that was trying to help a confirmed townie from being lynched that was suspected of being mafia and bandwagoned by everyone else at the time. One with a very useful infinite immunity role at that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Still alive

How do you know Neonsands is positive town and America*? Also, Vanilla is a popular mafia fake claim, nothing is set in stone with jokool either. There are 13 players left, you're going after the one that tries to prevent a mislynch of a confirmed Cop checked townie. Doesn't that seem sketchy? It makes me think you're mafia. Now, I'm not 100 percent on you being mafia yet. But, how about being a bit more logical. Has anything been questioned from the more inactive players? Not to mention I'm still wondering why you're pushing to lynch a member of the game that was trying to help a confirmed townie from being lynched that was suspected of being mafia and bandwagoned by everyone else at the time. One with a very useful infinite immunity role at that.
    While your finding me suspicious I undid my vote of Human not long after I voted her. In the end I was one that didn't vote her as I wasn't sure she was mafia and didn't want to be a part of another mislynch. Neonsands has been helping us so I don't see why he would be the godfather, and let his own be killed. You suggesting him as possible mafia makes me think that you are mafia and want him gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Still alive

While your finding me suspicious I undid my vote of Human not long after I voted her. In the end I was one that didn't vote her as I wasn't sure she was mafia and didn't want to be a part of another mislynch. Neonsands has been helping us so I don't see why he would be the godfather, and let his own be killed. You suggesting him as possible mafia makes me think that you are mafia and want him gone.
    I haven't been keeping up with this game. I was tagged/messaged for inactivity iirc. I'm not trying to get Neonsands killed, I'm just suggesting that he isn't 100 percent cleared the same way Human was. And btw Human was a male, you can tell from the Latios icon below his avatar. mwto, how many mafias have you played in? Because you accusing me to be mafia for suggesting Neonsands isn't 100 percent cleared along with two others players is just so off-target. No where in my post did I imply I wanted Neonsands gone. You aren't actually answering my question mwto. At first you said I was mafia because I was trying to get Human from being lynched, now you think I'm mafia because I brought up the fact those three weren't 100 percent cleared the same way Human was. You're clearly changing your motives for voting on me. You still aren't answering my question, why are you pushing so hard and trying to get me lynched so badly? When I claimed my power in thread? Simple, I'm assuming you're mafia and are going after me because you don't want to waste two of your nightkills killing me.

Again, I'm not 100 percent on you being mafia. But, your explanations and your whole reasoning sounds sketchy for sure. And that doesn't change the fact you were one of the people that voted for Human and then unvoted.

Blog Entries

@Gotpika; I unvoted Human because of something he said, and again I wasn't sure if he was town. If he turned out to be town then I didn't want to feel bad about lynching yet another townie. I never said you were trying to get rid of Neonsands specifically, I found it odd that you would mention him as possible mafia. And Human was never 100% cleared as town. He made himself sketchy so he ended up getting lynched. In my defense Greece voted for me once, and she turned out to be mafia. I don't even know how mafia kills since I have yet to be a mafia in any I've been in. Also I never said that jokool and America* were 100% cleared. I temporarily put them aside as town to try to narrow down the suspects. If you have anyone worth suspecting right now then say so and we can try for an actual lynch if there's enough evidence, otherwise it will just be a no lynch. Also I'll unvote you if you unvote me.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I won't have Internet access for the rest of the phase, and haven't really come to any conclusions on who is likely mafia, so will not vote this phase.

I hope you guys find some direction!

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast