Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 39

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

@Gotpika; With so much suspicion on Human that the chances of her not getting lynched tonight being slim puts suspicion on you for being the only one to defend her. She has been very suspicious even since her town check so I can only assume that she's the godfather or that she was changed by Greece before she was killed, and you defending a mafia places you as one. She turns out to be innocent then my suspicions on you will disappear.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I still see no reason why @America*; has voted for me with my proven Town status other than "he could possibly be the godfather" because Mintaka then got killed when she was the one that protected me from being voted out. I voted for Stuntology for no real reason. It's blind. He has no confirmed cop check like me.
    Are you serious? Godfather in a role in almost every mafia game. Godfather comes up innocent on cop checks, which would explain why you killed the cop. So you admit to voting Stuntology for no real reason other than he has no confirmed cop check? That's... pretty scummy.
    And you admit to voting against me based on a very minuscule possibility? In that same Day/Night phase, I got a vote by Greece, a member of the Mafia. I was going to lose till the cop check saved me, making her unvote me to avoid suspicion on her. What more justification do you need? Stuntology has a higher chance of being part of the mafia. I changed my vote against him because I'm willing to give you a chance.

Blog Entries

Greece could have turned you that night to use you to the mafia's advantage. We have no idea whether she used her ability or not

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

And you admit to voting against me based on a very minuscule possibility?
    Oh, I'm sorry, I should follow your vote on Stunt instead; it's rooted in VERY deep logic. She hasn't had a cop check - the horror! There aren't that many players left and there is actually a huge chance you are the Godfather and I will be stunned if you aren't.

In that same Day/Night phase, I was voted by Greece, a member of the Mafia.
    Well, that proves you innocent! That's not a common mafia tactic at all!

I was going to lose till the cop check saved me, making her unvote me to avoid suspicion on her. What more justification do you need?
    I think I have explained myself well enough.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Okay, you've somewhat Convinced me, Human. From what I've seen, this extreme level of defensiveness is usually only demonstrated by townies. I'll Unvote you for now, but please take my name off as well.

Unvote: Human

Edit: now we're a tie, actually, which is fine by me. However, now I am slightly suspicious of Gotpika for suddenly following your obscure lea on me.
    Last edited by Stuntology; 14th August 2012 at 08:46 PM.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm sorry, I should follow your vote on Stunt instead; it's rooted in VERY deep logic. She hasn't had a cop check - the horror! There aren't that many players left and there is actually a huge chance you are the Godfather and I will be stunned if you aren't.
    YOUR DEEP LOGIC OF ME BEING A GODFATHER IS MORE AMAZING! There isn't a huge chance that I'm the godfather. If I do turn out to be Town like I proved plenty of times to be, most of the blame will be put on you ;).

And what better way to test that tactic when there are already 2 votes against me? Making the total to 3. The cop check saved me.

Not really. You're taking the minuscule possibility of a 1/15th chance that I'm the godfather. When there are those without a cop check who have no defence like Stuntology.

Okay, you've somewhat Convinced me, Human. From what I've seen, this extreme level of defensiveness is usually only demonstrated by townies. I'll Unvote you for now, but please take my name off as well.
    Fine

Unvote Stuntology

Blog Entries

YOUR DEEP LOGIC OF ME BEING A GODFATHER IS MORE AMAZING! There isn't a huge chance that I'm the godfather. If I do turn out to be Town like I proved plenty of times to be, most of the blame will be put on you ;).

And what better way to test that tactic when there are already 2 votes against me? Making the total to 3. The cop check saved me.

Not really. You're taking the minuscule possibility of a 1/15th chance that I'm the godfather. When there are those without a cop check who have no defence like Stuntology.

Fine

Unvote Stuntology
    @Gotpika; I know that you voted for Stuntology to defend me since you don't think that I'm town and all... but can you please unvote him.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Gotpika; With so much suspicion on Human that the chances of her not getting lynched tonight being slim puts suspicion on you for being the only one to defend her. She has been very suspicious even since her town check so I can only assume that she's the godfather or that she was changed by Greece before she was killed, and you defending a mafia places you as one. She turns out to be innocent then my suspicions on you will disappear.
    Wtf? I just defended him because I didn't think he was mafia, that's that. The explanation seemed viable. I haven't been keeping heavily up with this mafia game. But, if the dude came up as town, why are you so quick to assume Godfather? I don't know if he isn't or is not innocent, but I'm going off my opinion on the matter and that's that.

Vote tally:

Human - II (America*, Neon Borealis)

Stuntology - I (Gotpika)

Gotpika - I (mwto)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Wtf? I just defended him because I didn't think he was mafia, that's that. The explanation seemed viable. I haven't been keeping heavily up with this mafia game. But, if the dude came up as town, why are you so quick to assume Godfather? I don't know if he isn't or is not innocent, but I'm going off my opinion on the matter and that's that.
    As I said if she turns up innocent then I will stop suspecting you, though since you haven't been keeping up then you haven't seen why we find her suspicious.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

That's nice. However, I have legitimate reasons for suspecting you which I have stated many times. You blatantly ignore them and try to intimidate me by calling my reasoning senseless, and then turn to voting random people who haven't had a cop check. I still definitely think you're the godfather.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

You can vote me back if you want, human. I'm fine with a no lynch.

(there had better not be a vote adjusting ability in play, though!)

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I know that you voted for Stuntology to defend me since you don't think that I'm town and all... but can you please unvote him.
    Sure. But, that means you'll possibly be lynched tonight with dual votes on you.

Unvote:Stuntology

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Ok reading through all of this I have to say that Human you are the one who looks the most scummy.
    So right now my Vote is going on Human

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

You'll look very scummy once I die and get revealed to be town @Soulmaster; and @America*;

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast